Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Benutzername Weltmeister! You were the fastest guy on track this race, and even overtook your teammate who was high on the grid! How do you feel about it?
tumblr_mly2pbJi4j1qjemo2o1_250.gif

Again fastest lap, astonishing race performance, everything went perfect!
Finally a racing title! The second half of the season was just pure madness! Only thing it would have ended better: Finish on podium in the last race or both OMR's on podium. But i seriously can not be sad about our overall results in S2. I cant complain.

In the end i have to say that i am a bit sorry for Joel because he did more for the team while i was a bit egoistic and trained on the track to improve my qualifying performance while he was talking with our mechanics to improve our both cars.
I just hope we can continue the success of OMR in the GPTCC series next season - If it will be anything near S1 and S2 it will be a thrilling season again.

On a positive note I scored the most points in the round beating manolos by one point with 49 points at interlagos

In Spa i took 51 points - If you meant most points scored at one race weekend.
Edit: @Milos Ancevski already said that.... :p
Congrats to my Rival @Benutzername :D :thumbsup:

Thanks mate! Another strong Forza season, we have to watch out in S3 i guess.

we have to watch out in S3 i guess.
Hey, it should be noted Apex Racing is going to Opel power :p
Also 2KF1, Elite Two, Speedy and Nauru DTK-Grip I also expect to be there fighting for the title (just like this season, though poor luck stopped us all)
On our Wiki page, apparently, Jimmy Laad and Old Wolf were noted members xD

View attachment 77981
When I last edited it both of those were already on there iirc :p

Last edited:
Nah, no point in celebrating. Just sheer rage that I never actually won a race in the end (team orders were never going to happen).

Next year is the sole focus.

HOF updated :)
Looking at HOF.... Just realised that i never could win RPS but was 4 times in the top 3. And two times kicked out by a guy named Saidy who won the seasons were he beat me in this late stages :D

@Omer Said After those electrical issues, you were finally greeted to a podium with a brilliant drive! Do you think retiring after this season is maybe a bit too early now?

It was a nice ending to my touring car career indeed. The car went smooth and i was fully focused. I am not regretting my decision to retire as i have to commit on the other series i am participating. This podium will be a nice memory to remember nonetheless.

Well, it was a bit of a tough end to the season knowing I had mostly lost the WDC in Monaco. Thrilled to see another Constructor's Championship and a 1-2 in the bag in terms of results. I guess Ben just had the edge over me. Going to fight strong for next season though, and hope for a better result. Thank you for the racing guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%