Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardless of whether or not you're correct could you leave the moderating to me thanks. I've seen you getting your nose stuck in Steven's series and just so you know I won't tolerate it here either, even if you do have good intentions.

On the topic of second teams it's gonna be a no for now. Maybe we'll look at it for future seasons but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

On the topic of second teams it's gonna be a no for now. Maybe we'll look at it for future seasons but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
I don't think managing 2 drivers/teams should be an option.
If you look on page 6 I posted a link to the helmet shape we'll be using so you're more then welcome to design your own helmets :)

I'll make sure to post the link in the OP so that it gets more visibility.
Then I will do mine, the troll helmet again

Nauru DTK-MS Racing Livery unveiling
Nauru DTK-MS Racing have finally revealed their livery for the coming season.

Jimmy Laad #44
B2WjlKu.png

APhBtjX.png

Manolis Sigoulakis #87

EnnCaFV.png

3FTCCUj.png

Apologies for the double post but voting for the perf system has now closed. An announcement will be made later giving full details whilst I iron out some kinks.

As previously stated voting for the calendar will stay open for now, the full list can be accessed through the link in the OP.

Apologies for the double post but voting for the perf system has now closed. An announcement will be made later giving full details whilst I iron out some kinks.

As previously stated voting for the calendar will stay open for now, the full list can be accessed through the link in the OP.
If we vote again, will it change our previous vote, or count again?

Another announcement, looks like google docs is not updating the changes in the spreadsheet correctly so can the two who just sent in new tracks please pm the tracks you've chosen now as well as what other options you chose first time round (i.e. which mod and perf system) so I know which entries to alter. Otherwise in the interest of fairness I'll have to ignore these new entries.

On the brightside this has highlighted on flaw in the system, should have asked you to fill out names on the forms as well, but this is why this is just a pilot!

Alright guys, the votes are in and you guys have voted for.... the Money System

It was fairly close admittedly with 2 voting for the Perf Bank System and 7 for awarding perf points by race and quali places but the Money System won over. So here are the details:

3 - Performance
a) Drivers will be able to improve both their own and their cars abilities by buying upgrades

b) All new drivers entering the series will start with £500 to spend

c) Drivers will not be able to purchase upgrades in between session. You will be notified when the market opens and closes.

d) Drivers will be rewarded the following amounts according to their finishing positions in the races:

1 - £500
2 - £400
3 - £350
4 - £300
5 - £250
6 - £200
7 - £150
8 - £100
9->22 - £50

e) Drivers will also receive an additional £200 for taking pole position in qualifying.

f) There is no pole bonus for starting from pole in Race 2 or 3

g) Drivers can carry over any left over money they may have from one season to the next.

h) Drivers are able to buy the following upgrades:

Driver Upgrades:
Qualifying Skill +10:
£100
Race Skill +10: £100
Reduce Qualifying Variation -10: +100
Increase Qualifying Variation +10: +100
Reduce Race Variation -10: +100
Increase Race Variation +10: +100

Car Upgrades:
Qualifying BHP +1:
£150
Race BHP +1: £150
Failure Rate -50: £50

4 - Sponsors

a) Drivers may also choose one qualifying and one race sponsor in order to boost their earnings:

Qualifying
A -
Front row start - £300
B - Top half - £200
C - Beat your team mate - £100
D - Improve on your last result - £150

Race
A -
Podium finish - £300
B - Top half finish - £200
C - Beat your team mate - £100
D - Improve on your last result - £150

b) Qualifying sponsor rewards are only given out in the first qualifying session. No qualifying rewards are given out for the Race 2 or 3 grids

c) Race sponsor rewards are only given out to drivers who are classified as finishing the race. Any driver who retires from a race becomes illegible for receiving race sponsor rewards for that race.

d) After the result of the first session of the season has been posted, drivers will not be allowed to change their sponsors for the remainder of the season.

On an other note I've begun uploading test videos to Youtube and I'm not at the point where I'm happy enough with the quality to push onto the main event. Of course I'm going to keep tinkering with things to improve it further however at this point I'm fairly confident in saying that the main thing that's preventing us from getting this show on the road are the liveries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 38 73.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Standard game content