Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recording just doesn't like the new liveries is the only problem?
And a bit of a shame with another money system, would have been great to have 3 vastly different series

The recording just doesn't like the new liveries is the only problem?

Eh?

The liveries work just fine, what I'm saying is that as soon as I've got all the liveries will be ready to go straight away. That's the only thing that's limiting us right now.

And I have to agree with you on the perf system, but that's what the majority voted for. Of course we'll most likely have a revote for future seasons.

Eh?

The liveries work just fine, what I'm saying is that as soon as I've got all the liveries will be ready to go straight away. That's the only thing that's limiting us right now.

And I have to agree with you on the perf system, but that's what the majority voted for. Of course we'll most likely have a revote for future seasons.
I didn't quite understand how the perf system worked, could you just explain it a bit please

I didn't quite understand how the perf system worked, could you just explain it a bit please

I assume you're referring to the third option?

If so had we gone with this option you would have gained a certain amount of perf points according to where you finished in qualifying and the races.

Say your starting perf is 16,000 for quali and 16,000 for race

If we had a full grid of 22 cars and you qualified on pole you would gain 22 qualifying perf points, so your quali perf would now be 16022. Likewise the last driver on the grid would gain 1 perf point so his quali perf would be 16001.

Then say if you dropped two positions in the race and finished 3rd, you would have then gained 20 race perf points, so your race perf would now be 16020. If the guy who qualified last gained three places and finished 19th, he would have gained 4 perf points and would have a race perf of 16004.

Also, might have helped if you'd raised these concerns earlier. I appreciate my initial explanation may not have been entirely clear, but asking for a further explanation the day after I closed the voting isn't very convenient either....

Oh, so just waiting on liveries. Rightio
was there an option of perf points like the Nations Cup on GPG.org? or was that the perf bank?

better inform you Jack that there will be a 2KF1 livery, it is close to completion too

Edit the second: Hail to the moderator, moderator, moderator!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 147 65.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 102 45.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 106 47.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 40 17.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 64 28.4%
Back