Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor update. You'll notice that the OP has been updated slightly with some more info and rules.

Also I'm nearing the point at which I'm going to close voting on the performance system as I'll need some time to get things set up for which ever system we opt for behind the scenes. I'll leave voting on the calender open however pretty much until we're ready to go/everyone has voted.

Morale of the story, if you still haven't voted yet get on it! :thumbsup:

@Twigster151 When you have decided on the calendar, simulate all the sessions with no changes to performance before you tell us the calendar. This way there shouldn't have to be any mid-season changes. (Trust me, I've had to do it, and it's not the greatest thing to do) ;)

@Twigster151 When you have decided on the calendar, simulate all the sessions with no changes to performance before you tell us the calendar. This way there shouldn't have to be any mid-season changes. (Trust me, I've had to do it, and it's not the greatest thing to do) ;)
I know what you're on about... rFactor AI glitches :D

GP4 had these too, look at my old 92 highlights video, the Mexico pit entry

1st - 20
2nd - 17
3rd - 15
4th - 14
5th - 11
6th - 10
7th - 9
8th - 8
9th - 7
10th - 6
11th - 5
12th - 4
13th - 3
14th - 2
15th - 1

Pole Position - 2
Fastest Lap - 1

Looks like we are getting minus points :p ;)

In an ideal world I would, however it shouldn't be much of a problem.

I've used both the DTM mod and all of the tracks that look like they'll be getting on the calendar extensively in the past and haven't run into any major problems before and for those tracks I have there are plenty of different versions to chose from that work just fine.

Plus if a track is sufficiently broken - which is a very unlikely circumstance, the rule is only there as a last resort - I'll find out in race 1, so at most I'll have only wasted 15 minutes on the whole weekend at that point.

FORZA OFFICIALLY LAUNCH THEIR CARS:

Forza Turismo Presentation.png

Last edited:
FORZA OFFICIALLY LAUCH THEIR CARS:

View attachment 54503
The only mistake is that the car to the left is my car, and I told Rami I want to be the 2nd driver. My car should be on the right, but it was unable to be changed at that point

Nice job anyway :thumbsup:

Oh, and I forgot to mention Rami broke a bit too late when he was driving to the platform :D

Anyway, I told you guys it will be spectacular :p

Last edited:
Apologies, force of habit :p
Again? :p

(did you apply the Forza cars in the game? :D)

The calendar will be only have five tracks in total
That's not good, 5 tracks will easily solve the championship. I have the DTM 2006 mod, originally has 10 tracks (Hockenheim twice for some reason :D)

Aidan is right here, we should have 8 tracks at least

Another thing is that we could have got numbers 2-999, but nobody chose a higher number than 99 :D

Again? :p

(did you apply the Forza cars in the game? :D)

That's not good, 5 tracks will easily solve the championship. I have the DTM 2006 mod, originally has 10 tracks (Hockenheim twice for some reason :D)

Aidan is right here, we should have 8 tracks at least

As stated in the rules in the OP each track will host three races each meaning 15 races in total, one less then the F1 1993 championship. Should be more than enough.

Also I made it very clear in the original proposal that this would be a shortened season to make sure everything works fine.

I think with the knowledge of more races in further seasons, there is little problem
as Jack said, lets get this season to iron out the bumps, get liveries looking sweet, the perf system working nicely, and then we'll add some more races
and those pesky videos that work when they feel like it

Still designing liveries..

Target Corp. announced as EvoGP's main sponsor
500px-Target_logo.svg.png
EvoGP Touring Team are proud to announce their signing to Target Corp. as their main sponsor. Target is the American retailing company that also sponsors Chip Ganassi Team on NASCAR and IndyCar. They hope this sponsor will promote this company to the rest of world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back