GPLM - Part V : Age of Champions (1980-89)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7cta40T.png

1981 World Grand Prix Season (9-12)
L2wOd0L.png
VGfNZdU.png
dHmO7nh.png
upLVFeT.png
fCsu5NP.png

The 1981 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off season instructions will follow...

Drivers' Signings : 1st Round
LYrK5ZM.png

Drivers' Signings : 2nd Round
V5LY8A1.png

x6a07xM.png

You now have to sign your #2 Driver.

Both Setup Window and Drivers Market are open for 48h !
Which means that I need a wish-list & a number (for those who haven't already sent it) ;)

3lkIz4Q.png

1982 World Grand Prix Season (1-4)
P1aryJW.png
Gt1OsM9.png
fRzwqnu.png
EPKCPwb.png
x9sk916.png

Setup Window is now open for 48h :thumbsup: !

5qbk2gL.png

1982 World Grand Prix Season (5-8)
6fUhEIw.png
DUuIWGs.png
l73vH75.png
03YYlgI.png
WGlCQTz.png

Setup Window is open for 48h :thumbsup: !

yhAZoLC.png

1982 World Grand Prix Season (9-12)
oudInFo.png
jF4QuK0.png
cftmOVh.png
N2dHaBT.png
ClVA9oc.png

The 1982 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off season instructions will follow...

WgyMdPm.png

1983 World Grand Prix Season (5-8)
j2mhCwC.png
QbJ6SWf.png
ZkigfaM.png
qFiwRmW.png
BCqr6Gd.png

Setup Window is open for 48h :thumbsup: !

After I've simulated those 4 races, I said to myself :
"Well, it's sad for Pironi, very bad last round. I'm pretty amazed that Keke is now actually a double world champion ! Oh no wait ! Unbelievable Nelson !"

In the previous rounds Nelson looked incredibly strong already against my drivers with a worse car.

I am very surprised that both of my drivers got way closer to the title thatn i expected and both getting two wins + the constructors title... Uh, nice

Edit: This title is over two decades after my last constructors title - and both with german drivers.

In the previous rounds Nelson looked incredibly strong already against my drivers with a worse car.

I am very surprised that both of my drivers got way closer to the title thatn i expected and both getting two wins + the constructors title... Uh, nice

Edit: This title is over two decades after my last constructors title - and both with german drivers.
Yeah it seams that you NEED a german driver to win and german drivers always win with you.. Well I know a young german guy, he's almost 15 years old and he performs pretty well in karting right know. He's called Michael. We'll see if he has a future in Grand Prix racing :coffee:

Yeah it seams that you NEED a german driver to win and german drivers always win with you.. Well I know a young german guy, he's almost 15 years old and he performs pretty well in karting right know. He's called Michael. We'll see if he has a future in Grand Prix racing :coffee:
Next you'll tell me that Brazilian F3 kid is a champion in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back