GPLM - Part V : Age of Champions (1980-89)

Status
Not open for further replies.
e2qyZuF.png

1984 season looks amazing ! Not 1, or 2, or 3, or 4 but FIVE teams can win the championship. Half of the cars have 60PP.. it will be a veeeeeeeery close battle !
I'll post the first 4 races later today :thumbsup:

Last edited:
tnEWxgg.png

1984 World Grand Prix Season (1-4)
8p7fqJi.png
oCvrvlH.png
id8NWn9.png
6BU1GN0.png
uujJ2Il.png

Setup Window is now open for 48h :thumbsup: !

Lauda probably is the best driver of the three at this stage and currently has the best car. Villeneuve can't profit from a good number later in the season, since Lauda and Prost already had their double DNF.

Piquet is strong, but will continue to have a worse car than Lauda f.e. and so far was beaten in every race the two competed together. At the moment he has an advantage because of less DNFs. Bellof and De Angelis are already not on par with Lauda, despite having a race more.

Next 4 races are amazing too ! This season is great ! But from 5 teams we now only have 4 which can still fight for the championship. I have NO IDEA of who will become champion.. @Benutzername you seems to be right but nothing is played yet !

Jpv5Rjs.png

1984 World Grand Prix Season (5-8)
JAWQqFt.png
2hzRMYe.png
BI9N7sj.png
AR6u9I8.png
wiZ6q5F.png

Setup Window is open for 48h :thumbsup: !

A proposition: Can we get an indicator for the setup number when we get into 0-5 proximity? After you bring it down to 1-10, it turns into a RNG fest. And with 4-race rounds, it results in a huge cost.

Or I suck at this. :D

1erIDMY.png

1984 World Grand Prix Season (9-12)
jWhdu5d.png
elJBcH6.png
lFqwbXL.png
5Q3QkbL.png
Kc0EB8V.png

The 1984 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off season instructions will follow...

I was almost certain that Lauda would loose in the end. Sveltezza and Resnais helped him a lot ! Prost, his previous team mate was his best friend during late season. Lauda has also taken the #1 spot in Drivers' Hall of Fame. His win record should be very hard to beat... I mean until Schumacher and later Hamilton appear ^^

fb03x3w.png

1985 World Grand Prix Season (1-4)
ZrD5rJp.png
CyWdVDo.png
gKnnhBE.png
rSP9Nmw.png
uAnqQny.png

Setup Window is now open for 48h :thumbsup: !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 267 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 131 7.5%