Global Formula Automobilista - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake... my car is actually white with an orange stripe. I don't think it will make much difference to the others since I appear to be the only mostly white car.

1592830137266.png
1592830189194.png
1592830223550.png

1592840206336.png

Here is the full grid of teams and drivers. Any new managers can still join before the season starts. If you cannot read your name/number because the colours are bad, please tell me and I can try to fix it.

MARKET IS OPEN

Everybody is awarded 4000cr + Championship winnings. Your reliability awards from the Automobilista Grand Prix have automatically been applied too.

Remember how Pre-season works, you are going to have your buys randomised.
Talent and Engine power will be randomly generated within a range of values at the start of the season. The randomiser is designed to make sure that all drivers on the grid should have different skills at the start, especially if a lot of people make the same buys.

The centrepoint and the range can both be edited. A centrepoint of 60 and a range of 10 means the value can be generated anywhere between 55 and 65. A centrepoint of 61 with a range of 15 will be generated between 54 and 69 (odd numbers will give the extra value to above). The range can be increased and decreased for slightly different prices. Reducing the range is more expensive.

Prices
1592843405676.png

Please send me your buys in Private Messages

Last edited:
@Jimlaad43 are these added after initial marketplace or they are missing in the table?
All teams will once again start the season with 4000cr to spend on your drivers and car for the same range randomisation process as we had this season. There is a small amount of Prize Money for constructors championship standings.

• 1st: 250cr
  • 2nd, 3rd: 200 cr
  • 4th-8th: 150cr
  • 9th, 10th: 100cr
  • 11th+: 50cr
  • New team: 0cr

By the way, I'm really struggling to read this table :

1592843419862.png

How much does it costs to :
extend the range of speed by 10 ?
reduce the range of speed by 10 ?
extend the range of power by 1 ?
reduce the range of power by 1 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, I'm really struggling to read this table :

1592843426731.png

How much does it costs to :
extend the range of speed by 10 ?
reduce the range of speed by 10 ?
extend the range of power by 1 ?
reduce the range of power by 1 ?
Make the range larger - 10cr
Make the range smaller - 20cr

Last edited:
I've had to slightly edit the pre-season buys values because I forgot to change them. Anyone who has sent buys will need to redo them.

Also, when you mke your buys, can you please calculate the amount you're buying for pre-season. I have a lot to do and don't want to see "1 downforce and rest on power", please actually work out how much power you want or whichever stats you are buying.

Oh, sorry. I missed my tag. I got a response from Clark, he doesn’t want to continue with us as he thinks we didn’t support him as much as Fangio.
So I choose Stirling Moss, #7
As Aidan and Omer already posted, I guess @Márk Lintner
Moss can't be number 7 because that's Schumacher's number. Please choose another number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes