Global Formula Automobilista - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that note, I am also up for making liveries for anybody who would like one made for them. Contact me in PMs with what you'd like the car to look like and I'll give it a go.

I am sending out PMs to every team which hasn't sent me buys or a skin. If you are getting a reminder about skins, please tell me how far through the design you are, or if you have asked someone else to make you the skin.

4wDtzbh.jpg

yiiKZPs.jpg

oRmNJSX.jpg

ZeMopTi.jpg

tAKt4PU.jpg

Y4GyoV3.jpg

LRteI26.jpg

uorK3OY.jpg

Last edited:
The values will all be randomised on Thursday, so please get your buys in by then. This will give you all time to make your sponsor choice once you know your position in the order before the first race of the season on Sunday. Please have liveries prepared by Sunday so we can start the season with an epic grid.

Meff's two posts above now have 12 of the 14 liveries on the grid on show. It's looking truly epic, just Bangalore and 2KF1 to go!

Special bonus points for @ME9Swe for what looks like the most 90's of all the liveries!

I'm updating the posts above indeed to show all those great liveries.
By the way, now I have more free time and as I already made many many helmets updates, I can continue and make new one. If you need an helmet, PM me !

Return of Jawz GP
1593620351128.png

It seems as years ago that Tim Engberink, CEO and founder of Jawz GP, decided to pull the plug and invest the remainder of his equity into college. This seemingly had led to bankruptcy and with it years of disappearance. However, Engberink managed to find a private equity fund to finance the team and bring it back to life. The PE fund requires a 20% return on investment (so you'd better give me some luck @Jimlaad43 :cautious:). If this is not achieved, the fund will stop financing which would mean the team will go back in bankruptcy. There are rumours that the total investment comes down to 4000 thereabouts.

The design of the car is made so that awareness will be raised for the endangered shark species. Furthermore, Siemens decided to help Jawz GP in terms of delivering the newest technology and Fanatec will supply the team with the highest quality steering wheels. Jawz GP managed to locate two of the most successful British drivers of all time in Damon Hill and Nigel Mansell. It is said that Engberink approached them in a pub in London whilst drinking some pints together.

Together we hope to dominate the championship and meet our investors terms.

- Thanks to @Jimlaad43 for painting the car;
- Thanks to @Meff28s for the render.

Pre-Season values
1593720677437.png

Pre-season is over for the new season and the buys are out. One team missed the deadline, and will therefore have to start the season without any buys. The Low Downforce package ended up being a universal buy as nobody wanted to get stuck with Ultra-Low.

Now you can see your values, you can make some educated choices over your initial sponsor. I only require liveries from Bangalore and 2KF1 now, so the grid is nearly complete. If everyone can send me their sponsor choice ASAP that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 234 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%