Giveaway Friday: Win 5 Copies of Euro Truck Simulator 2

I hope this is not too late!
I would love be a Truck driver, have done for some time! Recently got a Job with Sainsburys driving the home delivery vans with the hope of getting my HGV license and moving to the HGV part in a couple of years

Of course you dream of becoming a truck driver when you are a child. And astronaut, policeman, pilot, ....

But for me, someone in the family knew a truck driver and I could go with on a tour from Rotterdam to Bordeaux. To get a tanker full of red wine. Unbelieveable experience, one of my dearest memories.

And experiences like that have a big influence: I had a job as truck driver in Berlin, delivering goods in a truck and trailer (try reversing those for fun), and an occasional drive to Cologne on the frozen roads of the DDR.

Oh, and red wine became my favourite drink. In large quantities :)

my father was killed in a accident.
I got his ruck now.
I drive hool my life.
Again and again .
To be a truckdriver was my gift at my father to puts his tradition further.
i've got many troubles with my mom because she always said that i've alsow gonna be killed in the traffic.
But i'll never scared because my father was there to safe my he protect's me everytime again and again.
I've got a kid of 10 years he wants the game .
And he watns to that his father will never dies

so i will give it a try also.

since i was a kid i loved trucks and had big dreams getting a truckdriver.
I love to see different places end earn money with just driving from A to B.

Actually i played a lot of Truck Simulations but none was as good as ETS2.

My son (he is 4 years old) loves to drive trucks also with my streering wheel.

i see me while hes driving :)

This would be a nice gift for me and my son.

greetings

Toys! The first truck horn plus the Jake brake's (now I know what they are called :O_o: ) I heard drove fear, astonishment, desire and lust many emotions from with in me I never new before @ a very tender age. For with this I would gain respect from the motoring community and pedestrians. Close ratio gears, Field of view and Jake brakes and me would make for a wonder marriage experience. That fear that was place into me by those giants that fear I want to pass on ;)

Believe it are not my toy truck was the start of this dream

Add me in the comp, I always wanted to be a Truck driver when i was little and i think this is as close as i will ever get to driving a Truck!!!! :(

Very nice giveaway :laugh: !! i always wanted to be a truck driver because i love trucks seriously when i go somewhere far away and i see a truck i get so excited that sometimes i even take a picture of it!! and i think its a very good job to be a truck driver good money in it!

I really wanted to be a truck driver when I was little. Driving my racing cars to the tracks! But it never happened, so I stick to truck simulators! :)

This dream was based on the appeal for the aventure, the liberty to cover miles after miles of asphault, forgeting the speed limits! It represented the possibility to know countless countries, its people and cultures. It ment being free as a bird, traveling troughout the world. To sum it up, to gather thousands of friendships, based in the pleasure of driving.

This game looks mighty good.To bad i dont own a licence to drive this trucks with a trailer.
I can only drive the Truck with no attachmants.Right now i am a van driver,smaller than trucks but still alot of good runs.
On this moment is impossible for me to take the test and renew my licence to be able to hook up a trailer,but if there is someone who wants to take the licence i surely recommend this game or should i say SIM because it looks like its a close thing to the real deal.

the answer is: like kid, i had a dream, to somedrive drive the firefighters truck or the trash truck, because the sound of this trucks are some strong, and at the same time, are most carefull.
waiting win, and driving a volvo truck on game.

To be honest, I am still dreaming to become a truck driver, as my dad were truck driver when I was young. And as well, driving a truck is like your own world, FREEDOM, engine's roaring, everything, this is my dream to do this..

I was dreaming of becoming a truck driver when I was a kid because my father is a truck driver, so when I go with him on his truck, I would like to be a truck driver too :) Truck drivers on family ! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back