Giveaway Friday: Win 5 Copies of Euro Truck Simulator 2

When I was a kid there was a eddie stobart truck yard which was next to the spillers flour mill on the wirral UK, and I'd always wanted to drive a truck from then, I currently own 18 steels of wheels and euro truck and the new euro truck 2 would be a dream come trus such a great looking game.

I loved the idea of just driving for hours and hours escaping from all of your problems with music playing. Driving into the sunset listening to 30 Seconds To Mars and drinking a can of sprite sounded perfect..and this was only last year!

One of my first jobs, after I got my drivers licence at 16, was to drive a big, old dump truck for my girlfriend's dad's company. I sure felt powerful and sat way above the normal cars on the road. Problem was it was slower than an aged donkey and all the slick, slim rigs passed me like I was standing still...and they were hauling full loads :-( Was I ever envious. Never did get to drive one of those rigs but got to travel a few times in my son-in-laws. I was still envious, 50 years later. Finally an rFactor mod appeared that allowed me to drive and RACE these monsters in the comfort of my home office. I was a happy simmer! :)
Winning a copy of Euro Truck would allow me to while away some of those rainy, winter evenings, here on the BC coast.

I loved the idea of just driving for hours and hours escaping from all of your problems with music playing. Driving into the sunset listening to 30 Seconds To Mars and drinking a can of sprite sounded perfect..and this was only last year!
if only we could do this online together and on TS, oh boy i would hire myself as a second job :D

We got a big ol? convoy rollin? through the night.
Yeah, we got a big ol? convoy: ain't she a beautiful sight?
Come on and join our convoy, ain't nothin? gonna get in our way.
We gonna pull this convoy ?cross the USA.
Convoy.

is`nt it obvious i wanna be the rubber duck

I would enter, but i'm not on Facebook, nor will i ever be. My reasons are many and will bore you all to tears. Essentially, i wouldn't mind a game where i can just drive around in something the size of a apartment block, but i won't win, because the requirements are dumb

What kid doesn't want to drive a nice, shiny new truck? Growing up in italy, it took me a long time to discover the great TIR trucks that drove the northern european roads but when I did they became an obsession.

Matter of fact, if someone gave me the job today, to drive a TIR around Europe, I would take it. The commute from the USA would be hell, but I'd love to drive those beasts around the European roads.

When I was a kid, I lived among the military. Therefore, I have dreamed of becoming a military. And the game I really like. Respect! Thanks for this giveawaz abd this chance! Best Regards.

When I was a kid, I lived among the military. Therefore, I have dreamed of becoming a military. And the game I really like. Respect! Thanks for this giveawaz abd this chance! Best Regards.

Military? Truck driving game? So you wanted to join the military to drive trucks? ;)

I saw a modded truck one night when i was a kid and i always thought that it would be cool to own one for myself one day. Then i realised how i really couldn't do that job, but maybe virtually cause atleast if i fall asleep at the wheel i am not going to harm anything real!

I always wanted to be a truck driver.. The big belly from eating all those Yorkie bars, the one suntanned arm and of course to be in a massive Convoy

I have the big belly from eating all the Yorkie bars but still waiting on the rest ..

That's a big ten four Rubber Duck :) ..

I never wanted to be a truck driver. I wanted to be a truck. Much like this guy.

Disney_cars_mack_2.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back