Giveaway Friday: Win 5 Copies of Euro Truck Simulator 2

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
For all you lovers of vehicles with a lot wheels and tires we have something really cool to giveaway for free. Five copies of the newly released Euro Truck Simulator 2 by SCS Software.

[youtube]

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore from the UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and many more, your endurance, skill and speed will all be pushed to their limits. If you’ve got what it takes to be part of an elitetrucking force, get behind the wheel and prove it!

Get ETS2 on Steam

The guys from SCS Software need your help to get their game published on Steam. If you can spare a minute of your time go here and vote for ETS2 on Steam Greenlight.

Try and Buy

If you cannot wait until Sunday, when this competition ends, you can already enjoy the game by downloading the demo or purchasing the full game directly.

ETS2 Community

- Head over to our newly opened ETS2 forums for the latest news, support and mod releases.

- Find mods and tools in our downloads manager.

- Find the latest movies in our media gallery.

How to win

You can win this game by completing two simple steps

1) Tell us in the comments below why you were dreaming of becoming a truck driver when you were a kid :)

2) Like the Facebook page of Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Good luck and honk the horn when you are on the road!
View the Post on the Blog

I want to enter.

I never really dream about being a trucker, but I like that you are being on the road all day, eat something, sleep in your truck and do the same next day. The exploring of the cities is really nice! Also truck driving seems to be rather relaxing :)

I did want to be a truck driver, no joke. My pop's was one and when i was in the army, that was my trade, boyhood dream come true. Well, almost, got MDed through injury :-(

Easy Answer: You can explore many countrys and cities, thats the biggest plus i think.
And the challange of manouvering a big truck in a small city is a challange that doesn't make the job boring.
Oh and i forgot the most important thing: You have these cool signs :)
http://www.ronnysschilder.de//mediapool/66/666049/images/DSC00758.JPG

I Want to enter

It wasn't my big dream, because that was to become a f1 driver :p
But i new a guy who was a trucker for a livin'. It's such a cool thing. I was with him oround in europe. Denmark-Italy Italy-Scotland and then back to denmark. It was a very nice week, and to do it yourself would be great.

I IN :D

I bet everyone would like to drive 500bhp beast and get paid for it. Also I like that freedom when you are traveling around. That's so cool and it's the reason why I have played most of the games from Hard Truck II. Trucking for the win!

One pic = 1000 words
am just going to let the pic speak for itself :)

http://mercedesbenzblogphotodb.wordpress.com/2009/02/27/27022009-setra-s-411-hd-as-a-visitor-bus-at-the-daimler-ag-test-track/setra-s-411-hd-as-a-visitor-bus-at-the-daimler-ag-test-track/

The thought of being out on the open road and seeing sites and cities across the uk and Europe that others could only dream off. Here I am 22yrs later still loving my trucking !!!

When I was younger I traveled to a heap of different cycling carnivals each year. Every time we'd stop at a servo I'd always take a peep at the nudie magazines...I thought to myself, man if I was a trucker this would be THE LIFE!

- straightXed/Guantanamo Bay Sped

When I was younger I had to move from Poland to Ireland. The car we used was a small Opel Corsa, Then I began thinking how cool it would be to move all around Europe with something bigger, go all over Europe seeing all those beautiful cities. Also I thought how cool is that, you're driving a massive vehicle all over the place and you even get payed for it!

My father was a Truckdriver, my both brothers were Truckes ,my nephew is a Truckerdriver but nor me .I am a service engineer .I can mnake my father in heaven prood of me when I play a Truckersim insteed

Being a truckdriver has to be amazing. You travel all around europe, with cargo that has to be delivered without any damage, so basically truckdrivers have a huge responsebility. Without them, we wouldn't have food, clothes and what not in the shops!

RESPECT

when i was a kid, and the bin/rubish truck passed by my grandparents house (we stayed there in summer in eivissa) i always run out of the house to see it !! i didnt care the smell i wanted one day to be the person driving that orange strange truck that fascinated me, my mother always laughed when she listened the truck arriving and me running out to check it with amusement...
dont ask me why...i just loved it

: )

i would love to do some long rutes with this game looks amazing !!! with real cities wow !

cy on the road !!! honk honk !!!

When I was young, I knew and admired a few truck drivers here in the USA and they were/are some of the manliest men I ever met. I now design lettering and graphics for trucks on a daily basis and have done business with many of the people and corporations in the industry. I eat, sleep and dream "Trucks" and have always wanted to travel around Europe - this simulator would be the perfect way to marry the two.

well did actually i wanted to be a truck driver (for a few weeks :) ) - but i wanted to specifically drive the trucks that carried diggers and large machinery- as they were so cool!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%