GenTrack1

Tracks GenTrack1 095

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you very much - original content is much appreciated.Deserves a better name though, its really great fun to drive, looks quite good, has interesting corners, great chicane and a nice "flowy" feel-- has a nice flow to it and I'm going to try it now with the Exos.

Agree with Frank,
Name suggestions:

• DeepForestAC (in vein of the GT track)
  • Light Forest
  • LightGreen
  • GreenWind
  • Sneer Circuit (?)
  • AustrianAdapt (in vein of the Austrian GP circuit)
  • Pineapple Circuit
  • CompressionSession Circuit (CSC)
  • LightCloud
  • GreenCloud
  • Veneer Circuit
  • Up-Da-Hill
  • Black-With-Latte
  • Sugar-Sugar
  • POWWWEEERRR!!!
pick one

@Sneer But everyone likes your track - so what if you are not good at naming things? You are obviously better at modding, and that*s more important. So take a hint from the feedback of the forums and do a poll or something or just keep it as it is and don't bother.
Gentrack1 sounds absolutely ordinary but your track is not! Its by far the best original work until now and you are setting a standard for modders. Your track is quite special and the name should reflect it, just my 2cents
Just don't keep forgetting updating your great work ;)

Don`t really like fictional tracks, just did a quick eight lap race weekend with the Lotus Evora GTC this is my first thoughts :

Track layout 8/10 (Nice smooth, round corners, great elevation changes, not sure about the last chicane kinda spoils the flow and some of the corners do feel a bit samey)
Track graphics 9/10 (lovely visuals all round except maybe the kerb textures and colour, maybe try green & white or like the kerbs at monza ,mugello ?)
Track A.I line 9/10 (They take a nice racing line)
Track cams 9/10 (Nice)
So overall pleasantly surprised the best looking add-on track for AC, looks like one of the official tracks that came with the game. 100% better than these bumpy, low res, no pitboxs, no cam overly bright RFactor conversions, simply stunning work please continue :D

thx for the video Michael and the positive review @ all!
Yes it works in MP-mode (tracksnames needs lowercase, no spaces or special characters for multiplayer to work).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.