GenTrack1

Tracks GenTrack1 095

Login or Register an account to download this content
Absolutely brilliant track, and the best looking thing in the entire game. Don't bother changing the name ffs. Concentrate all your thought's and brainpower into making more sublime content! Thanks.

This is the best track mod around for AC at the moment IMO. Not only is it well put together and looks lovely but it's a great flowing and fast track with some nice undulations. Adding a bit more character with some bumps here and there will be good.

I can't wait to try your next track - some Eau Rouge type sections would be great. And I wouldn't change the name on this one, it makes it easy to remember :)

Great great track :) Chicane at end keeps you in check just when you think you have mastered the course. AI was racing pretty well. Nice work! Hope to see more tracks using your skills!

I have to admit to having some reservations about the Tesla. The lack of engine sound is off-putting but, on the up-side, one can really hear the wind and tire noise really well.:)

I know his is an old post and I apologize for the inconvenience but I was wondering if Gen Trak still works in Assetto corsa? My pc fried last year and i was getting worried if this track is not running anymore? I love this track. It's like a practice track for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back