AC BMW M3 E92 S1 @ GenTrack1 - Sun 29 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I know.. :S I changed my name in rf2 but not here... Sorry guys... :/ For the next time, how can I change my name in AC? It is not supposed to be the same we have for Steam in general? ;(
looks like you have already done it :thumbsup:
but here is the info for all

Here you go mate
For any body having problems changing your user name in AC.
here is a simple way of doing it.
Open up the game and enter the main screen
  1. Press options
  2. Click on profile
  3. Click edit
click the picture
  1. adjust the name to your licensed name on RD
  2. Press save
click the picture

all done you can now race on a RACEDEPARTMENT.COM server

Last edited:
Great race! I did a lot of mistakes as usual but had tons of fun! First time i raced and organized event in AC. Not nearly as much lag as public races.

Best starting grid ever!:

I'm getting discouraged... no one is telling me why I was put in that position at the start. I was bummed out, and I'm sure all of you who had to swerve around me were also. What happened?

That's me in the red M3 hahaha, I was like what the actual **** :p.

So yeah for some reason AC put you like that on the starting grid and I had to swerve around you via the right (along with everybody else behind me :p)

I'm getting discouraged... no one is telling me why I was put in that position at the start. I was bummed out, and I'm sure all of you who had to swerve around me were also. What happened?
Ernest I think every one in the race was equally puzzled and also with the cars on the side in the pits.
My take on this " it could be a bug in the track" This is the first time I have seen this kind of thing and if I can recall correctly this is the first time I have raced online on a modded track.
So unless it happens again I would not worry about it too much, the guys who made the track will get to hear about it soon enough if it happens more than just this time. If it occurs often to you then it could be on your side then I would contact the devs.

Thanks, Edwin. That's exactly the kind of answer I was hoping to get; at least something. Now I'm anxiously waiting for a race at Mugello or Imola - expecially in an open-wheel car!
Guys,

could it be that since Gentrack is "a track without version", some of the drivers were using obsolete (older) version of the track? I think that it was updated last week. If the track had a version in its name, than it would be marked as red in events browser for those with wrong version.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 243 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 13.9%