Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
gsc12_01.jpg

Click here for the full gallery of images

i know, i love racing humans on the game, infact i only like playing against humans in any game, singleplayer / championships offline never have interested me that much, i just wish the league will be flowing through (yes bram im offering my help here) :)

Where does it say that? I checked Facebook and twitter and seen nothing indicated any release date except for them saying the release would be in June
May has come and gone, thus GSC 2012 release will be someday in june. Not long to go now...

not long to go, i read that as in 1-2 weeks, but then again who knows, it could be next week or tommorow, we have to look out for that pink moon they keep going on about, all i keep seeing is this.

cool_moon.gif

2012 is the year in which the historical Jacarepaguá circuit will be definetly (and unfortunately) demolished, following several years of abandon.
GSC 2012 will include a small tribute to this brazilian autoracing temple: Beyond the two existing versions, we´ll also offer the full layout, as it were up to 2005, and the oval raced by CART from 1996 to 2000.

527236_10151022596887743_324223684_n.jpg

Source

Game Stock Car 2012: A “MINI” Family Portrait

Reiza Studios released a set of renders showing the cars from the upcoming Game Stock Car 2012 pack. The two V8 Stock Cars from Chevrolet and Peugeot, the Formula 1, and Formula 3 cars and a ”little” surprise can be seen in one of the photo’s below. This car will make the hearts of a lot of licensed members at RaceDepartment beat a lot faster when it returns on the track.

All the images here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back