Game of Thrones

I am going to wait until the end of the series and watch the lot in one weekend, so I won't come back to this thread until is over to save spoilers. But I hope its at least as good as the previous 2 seasons.

Speaking of trolls...............:sneaky:
tr.jpg

I watched on Monday last episode of Season 3, episode 9, and many bad things happened i dont wanna reveal them since there is maybe someone who is yet about to watch that episode. But after Ned died i was like, "its not possible!" I thought he was the main role, and now this happens....i got very nervous about it !

Its great show however! But the time for revealing their episodes and seasons is TORTURE

I only need to ignore this thread for 1 more week, then i can blitz season 3.....shhhhh

hehhe sorry bro but u are going to get pissed off very much i assure u! Its up to you to watch it after it ends in about 4 weeks (counting this one), cause, next episode (10) will be revealed not this which is coming but the next monday and (11th) in another 2 weeks after 10th

According to IMDB there is 10 episodes and the last is on the 9th June(the Monday coming for us)

i thought there were 11 :redface: and someone told me that they were released after 2 weeks because they were the latest episodes ... happy to be seeing the next one already on Monday , sad knowing thats the last for the season

thanks for the info :unsure:

Season 4 ... once again we wait...for how long?

at least we can all rest easy now :D

yeah for sure heheh just ... season 4 .... they might say "it will be released in 2014" -_- like they did for this one, and only 10 episodes? Its soooo bad!

PS. Friends of mine, introducing me to the show, before i started watching, told me the story was so large that it looked like it has no ending and they have to film it for so long time, i dont know from where they did read that thing, does anyone knows how long it will goes before its all over ? Talking about the end of the story.

Hopefully not. I thought because season 3 and 4 are based on the same book they might them air close together, like Season 4 maybe airing in October or something. Not heard anything though, could be waiting for this season to finish first before announcing anything :unsure:

A season a year isn't enough!!!!

(I've read the books and I'm still choking to see it lol)

Reactions: Dux

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back