Game of Thrones

I do believe there are currently 5 books, and there are another 2 on the cards to be written. so we still have at least 4 years to get there.

Yeah 5 books and 2 of them are split into 2, Season 3 and 4 are based on A Storm of Swords. Book 5 A Dance with Dragons is split into 2 as well so no doubt so will the season.

The next book isn't out until 2015 I don't think :cry: the one after that will probably be 2020 or there abouts going on George RR Martins previous record.

God knows what will happen in Game Of Thrones and what kind of events are ahead of us :D

Calum McLure pls u read the books, dont tell anything we dont wanna read it now :D

to be honest if they stay as good they are they can go on for ever, makes a change to have a TV show they just keeps getting better with each season. As long as Daenerys keeps me "interested" i will keep watching :)

God knows what will happen in Game Of Thrones and what kind of events are ahead of us :D

Calum McLure pls u read the books, dont tell anything we dont wanna read it now :D

It's very tempting :sneaky:

But I'll restrain myself :D

1af.jpg

I've just watched the last episode :D and was about to search it for the thread when i look up in the alerts, GAME OF THRONES aghhh i say here it is! :D hehe

Nice episode a bit of revenge but ... eventful :) now we await ... one year perhaps? :D

Ok fill ya boots spoiler people I have just completed it as well, and honestly can this program get any better???
Actually don't answer that with any details from the future series....hehe.

just a simple yes will do :p

Assume from this point on there will be SPOILERS(NO BOOK SPOILERS THOUGH, BE KIND :D)

YES :D

What did you think of THAT episode? I knew it was going to happen but was still sat there open mouthed :confused::roflmao:

I'm not sure why i am still watching this. I mean, from the start of the series the Starcks have been the so called 'good guys'. Yet one by one they are getting wiped out. And that **** Lanister family keeps winning battles and murdering out the Starck family. The only Lanister i like is the dwarf. Why am i still watching this? Oh wait, mother of dragons.... mmmmmmmmmmm

I'm not sure why i am still watching this. I mean, from the start of the series the Starcks have been the so called 'good guys'. Yet one by one they are getting wiped out. And that **** Lanister family keeps winning battles and murdering out the Starck family. The only Lanister i like is the dwarf. Why am i still watching this? Oh wait, mother of dragons.... mmmmmmmmmmm

And what other reason would you need ;)
Although the way they are going they might just kill her off without warning..... think i am still in shock from episode 9.

That's the thing with Game of Thrones though, there aren't good guys and bad guys, it's all open to interpretation. The Starks are all honourable do-gooders but most of them are now dead because of that, where as the Lannisters do what is necessary, you might not agree with what they do but it's for the benefit of their family.

Makes it stand out from the usual crap on TV anyway :D

I liked the Stark's from the very beginning, from Lanninster's i like also, only the Dwarf as he is very clever and humble guy i mean he dont wanna do any harm, and the way his father is treating him i am almost sorry for him. I cannot stand Sansa stupid reasoning. I wanna see that Jofry who is no king, kneeling and pleasing for his life. And Jamie, in the latest episodes he seemed to me like a fine man, maybe ...

I want to see John Snow revenge all, but what for when i heard that he was no true Stark nor he know of them being dead :S ! And Targerian Queen she is very humble and liberator but she wasn't playing so much with my emotions like Starks did. So i like most of all now John Snow and the Dwarf so whatever happens to them.

Joffrey and his horrible mother, they are the only 2 i really cant stand, hats off to their acting because it is so believable.
Sansa i pity but she has had her chance to get out.
I hope Arya gets taken under Sandors wing and he teaches her the warriors way.
Bran i can see becoming a powerful sorcerer.
And the Mother of Dragons...well she just needs to stay in the program :)

Reactions: Dux

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years