Game of Thrones

Any G.O.T Fans here?

if so, welcome!

if anyone is looking for a great new show then this is it! Season 3 will be Premiering on 31st March

here's the trailers and purchase links.

Season 1 Purchase Links
US: Amazon DVD / Amazon Bluray
UK: Amazon DVD / Amazon Bluray

Season 2 Purchase Links
US: Amazon DVD / Amazon Bluray
UK: Amazon DVD / Amazon Bluray

d31818c912fb928ef63b472a27a52f7b.jpg

caa8ceead9c8009d55a7ac3680e4e109.jpg

aaa88ec2ef5ba41ef234ef2a3161f06b.jpg

Best show on earth m8 :) , i really love these kind of shows, the characters are the strongest iv'e ever seen in a show/film & the acting is better then most hollywood movies.

Spot on. I only heard about it when the 2nd season was getting advertised and I sat down to watch the first episode of season 1 and ended up watching all of them the same day lol

I've read the books now and know everything that happens but I'm still really looking forward to it.

Calum , i was so tempted to buy all the books, i actually had them in my basket! but i decided not to, i don't want it to be spoiled, and i know the show cuts abit of the story out.... and yes i watched 5 episodes in one day for season one, i was to hooked.

I know what you mean I had that conflict as well, I don't regret it though. In a way I'm looking forward to it more because I know what happens and I want to see how they do it, if that makes sense :cautious:

Scott I've read all the books and can say you are kind missing out, they are great read.
and you get some much more content than the tv series.If you don't want to know what happens next just buy the book of the previous seasons.

personally I perfer the books, not to say the series isn't great, (they are actually pretty great),
I just can't wait for the next book,

Looking forward to seeing how they do a certain wedding :sneaky:
so anyone watched it? i just got my hands on the bluray version, going to watch it tonight with a beer! can't get better then that gentlemen.

i also heard the first episode was better then the whole of season 2, which i can understand why, season 2 was about the paths everyone was taking, not much to it, only a few twists :)

here's the tv spot

so anyone watched it? i just got my hands on the bluray version, going to watch it tonight with a beer! can't get better then that gentlemen.

i also heard the first episode was better then the whole of season 2, which i can understand why, season 2 was about the paths everyone was taking, not much to it, only a few twists :)

here's the tv spot

Not yet, I downloaded it this morning(saves getting interrupted by adverts on Sky Atlantic :cautious:) going to watch it later tonight :D looking forward to it.

Jon i was thinking the same thing man.... and i might actually do that now, i can't enjoy the season going week by week, season 1 i watched in 3 nights... season 2 i done it week by week, and i have to say... it was dissapointing doing it that way.

so hell with it, im going to download them gradually and then watch them all in 2 nights. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back