HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
A46D0054.jpg
1689873804733-png.681571
1689873993762-png.681573

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

How about a race on the motorway of Belgium? A fictive track but very nice done with lots of high speed corners.
1710452585536.png

Go to the FWD vs RWD series using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 GMT (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 GMT (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 GMT (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
Useful Links:
Entry list (tab entrants)

Last edited:
the Mazda's will love this circuit, difficult'ish to learn to get the max out of the car, goes from easy to difficult when pushing. But I see Thomas and Allan flying here, not literally I:O_o: hope.
As for out top alien visitors, well that is obvious.:)
PS. this circuit will bite, if you over do it.:unsure:

Well that track suited me, with a bit of luck thrown into the mix too.
No heavy braking, no technical corners, slow mid speed corners that match my slow old brain, I was in my element.
Felt for Kimi in the Abarth, practiced here in what i thought would be a difficult car to beat until i saw Allan's time. Nothing to report, saw no one for the whole race apart from Jose who kindly let me passed.
I am glad that these races are few and far between.:roflmao::roflmao: i was a lonely 60 minuets

It looks like I missed a good one last night, my internet came back on just as the race was finishing, typical!
But well done to Ernie, the track certainly looked like the Suzuki would work well around the curves if you could get a clean lap.

Don't forget that tonight is round 3 of the F3 championship around the superb Melbourne circuit and with the FI race there this Sunday, a chance to find out what it's like in an open wheeler.

And now for something completely different!
With the RD site being updated this Friday here is early notice of the race for next Thursday.

Based on the Brazilian Stock Car series these big V8's sound great and drive well too, so get yourself in one( they are all the same underneath, just different bodies) and come and have some fun on the 28th.

Last edited:
That was one of the best races I've had in a while! Such a great track to get into the flow and just keep lapping. The only thing missing was more people contending.

Qualified 7th which I was OK with since I was a couple of seconds faster than the previous day. Got off to a pretty bad start though, touching the grass a little bit. Ended up at the back, but had a lot of fun trying to regain the positions.

Had some great battles with Steve, Bouke and Jason, swapping places a few times. At a certain point I was behind Ricardo, slowly gaining on him. He had to pit right when I was getting close, which was fortunate for my result but very unfortunate for the race. Hoped I could fight him a bit. I was actually surprised by the pace he gained during the race. At one point I think he was going faster than me. Really good job on that Ricardo! I've been noticing you're getting faster the last few races. Looks like all the practice is paying off, keep it up!

Btw @Twoddle, at one point you were right behind me when I got into the grass for a bit. I viewed the replay and your steering wheel was making some chaotic movements whilst you were trying to dodge me. Honestly looked a bit painful. Hope you're alright, considering your injury and all.

Congratulations to Ernie, Allan and Jason! Thanks Han for all the work. You've found a couple of gems lately. Next week is looking awesome as well! I signed up as soon as I saw what track we're racing at.

Hope to see you all again (and others!) next week!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.