HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
A46D0054.jpg

1689873993762-png.681573
1689873804733-png.681571

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

For sustainability reasons, we are limiting travel as much as possible and that is why we are staying in Australia this week. Bay Raceway Park is a lovely circuit with a good flow and a fairly wide track, allowing for overtaking in many parts of it. A nice extra are the TV screens on which you can see yourself driving.

IMPORTANT: this is the first race in the Q2 championship so make sure you select the correct championship.
screenshot_porsche_917_living_legend_rmi_bayraceway_26-6-122-12-41-32-jpg.576924

Go to the FWD vs RWD series Q2 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
Useful Links:
Entry list (tab entrants)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting track, and very enjoyable track to drive. I think it is an Abarth track, once in the lead it will be difficult for the Mazda to do much other than wait for a mistake.
Because of the track width the Suzuki will be in with a shout. But the long pit straight will make it a race of looking for a best outcome. I have no doubt that which ever car Jason picks it will make little difference though. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Interesting track, and very enjoyable track to drive. I think it is an Abarth track, once in the lead it will be difficult for the Mazda to do much other than wait for a mistake.
Because of the track width the Suzuki will be in with a shout. But the long pit straight will make it a race of looking for a best outcome. I have no doubt that which ever car Jason picks it will make little difference though. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Jason didn't sign up yet and Kimi is the only Abarth.
And which car is the best? Well almost every week it turns out different than I expected it to be.

Great racing chaps, I didn't qualy as with the Suzuki so slow off the line I would have been at the back anyway but had a good race to finish P6.

Tomorrow it's Brand Hatch Indy 2 x 20 minute races, good fun, short circuit, come and join in.

Thanks guys for racing tonight. I had a lot of fun.
Qualified 2nd (amazing!). After the lights went out, a tsunami of Mazdas came over me, so I was already 11th or so, even before Turn 1. Then Bouke did a braking test in Turn 3, so I hit him and made him spin. Very unsportsmanlike, Bouke! And because the stewards didn't act on that, I had to follow the Golden Rule, so I was dead last after waiting for him.
After that I had a great race with a lot of overtaking and eventually finished 4th.

Congrats to the podium and I hope to see you all (and more) in China next week! https://www.overtake.gg/threads/fwd...hai-international-wed-17th-april-2024.270960/

P.S. I was not serious about the incident in turn 3. It was totally my fault and Bouke is one of the most sportive drivers here. Sorry for the tap, Bouke!

Last edited:
It was great to burn some rubber again with you chaps. The race was demanding but fun. I found some pace and had a decent qualy, with P9, but at the start I got swarmed by the buzzers and had to be extra careful at the first sector (I just can't hear my own engine being among the Swifts)... managed a few clean corners until the hairpin where I had to take evasive maneuvers to avoid Han and Bouke's inchident... that put me into the gravel and third to last... so it was a recovery race for me. :O_o:

Managed to climb back to P10 at the end, having a few fun scraps with Ricardo, Callum and Andre along the way. I was sweaty and tired at the end but had a lot of fun so, thanks for that you lot :thumbsup:

Congratulations tho the winners and podium finishers. Thanks for keeping up organising these races Han, I hope to be able to join all the races of this Championship. Heck, I'm ahead of Allan already so lezgoo! :D

I was completely wrong :( , thought , forget about Jason, Allan and Thomas, that the Abarth was going to do very well, in fact Kimi should have done well.
If he had fought the fights that mattered and not get tangled with fights that were counter productive he would ironically come in higher up the pecking order.
Maybe third. As Thomas, myself and Han all had our offs, others may have had offs too, but these were the off I witnessed.
I was more shocked at how effective the Suzuki was here.
Probably the wide track meant the Suzuki had room to use its advantages.
Narrow tracks the Suzuki is never going to over take a Abarth or Mazda without some mistake.
:)
PS I was impressed with Jari he had a cracking race, well deserved 2nd place .
And we had some great battles too.

What a disaster race, I went pits too early, accidentally of course, after 20 laps fuel tank was almost empty I decide to call it a day...start was great tho.
That explains that ! not that in practice I have not ended up in the pits,:confused: I saw you go into the pits, I looked at my timer and it said 51 minutes left:O_o:

Kek700 thinks the Abarth is the fastest car here. Ernie, why not switch to the shopping kart?

I was, but the race had me in a Suzuki, so I assumed that was the car I had signed up for.
In hind sight I was probably in the right car, but it would have been interesting, but as my race was full of drama, perhaps I was in the right car.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea