Cars Furia

Wow. I just stumbled across your YouTube video and had to find information about the car, but there's so little out there. Great work, looking forward to it. If I may ask, what inspired this rather left-field choice?

Wow. I just stumbled across your YouTube video and had to find information about the car, but there's so little out there. Great work, looking forward to it. If I may ask, what inspired this rather left-field choice?
Thanks!
Yep it's a pretty much unknown car...
Well, there's various reasons to choose this car, like:

I like this kind of car.
There's something like 0.00001% chances to see it in a "game" or even built in 3d.
I like how it looks like, it's charming and beautiful.
It was made here (Brazil) and the builder (Toni Bianco) have a nice history here. So for me it's like a homage to him and his history.
It's old and have a V12!
It's a great car and is basically unknown outside from Brazil so I hope that more people know about it not just the mod but the car and builder's history.
I already said that it's beautiful?
I wanted to push my limits and see what I was capable to do with such mechanical details. That engine was a real challenge.

Thanks!
Yep it's a pretty much unknown car...
Well, there's various reasons to choose this car, like:

I like this kind of car.
There's something like 0.00001% chances to see it in a "game" or even built in 3d.
I like how it looks like, it's charming and beautiful.
It was made here (Brazil) and the builder (Toni Bianco) have a nice history here. So for me it's like a homage to him and his history.
It's old and have a V12!
It's a great car and is basically unknown outside from Brazil so I hope that more people know about it not just the mod but the car and builder's history.
I already said that it's beautiful?
I wanted to push my limits and see what I was capable to do with such mechanical details. That engine was a real challenge.
lol a very similar thought process happened with the_meco. The chap asked marco if the 917/30 or porsche will ever come. not in a million years eh.
that 0.00001% is still a chance and i wonder why kunos havent entered the lottery yet.

Thanks everybody for the compliments!
I have nothing really new to show, but I was just playing around with the scketchfab in one of this days, so you can see the model and some animations, just click in the image.
tumblr_m9g0tsjEGv1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

(only critique I find on short glance is that the ignition cables intersect the carbs)

Wow !! It is something new, absolutely amazing preview.

For everybody who is unfamiliar with 3D environment - hold shift for better cam manipulation.

So many details here to focus on. For example knock-offs, bolt heads, wipers, whole engine of course, everything actually :D

Everything is very tidy and professionally modeled. I guess a professional would say the same. At least for me there is long road ahead to get even close to this :) #goals

IIRC that's also the way it works for pan on 3DS's viewport, that's why it can be a bit of second nature for 3D (x4fab's Custom Showroom also uses it). On the other hand, I had absolutely no idea about shift until you posted, and that's really handy for a trackpad.
Sorry OP for the OTs!

that looks astonishing indeed. Wahou sir, bravo!!
I wish KsEditor looked as great as that sketchFab viewer :rolleyes:
Can you use specular map, metalness etc. in AC ?
Not in the traditional way, I think that's not possible to archive such nice looking in the AC editor, however I'll try to mix the roughness/metalness/specular maps into the "_map" texture to see what happens

Sexy indeed. Textures details look superb. Could it be higher resolution though?
You mean in the sketchfab viewer? If so there's a gear icon where you can change textures to HD, in fact you really should do that :D Anyway in this export all textures are 2048 but can be upgraded to 4k with very little effort :)

it's a joke? amazing 3d !
I hope it's a funny one :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back