Friendly Development Series

With the up and coming restart of the Friendly Development series.
There has been a rise in the number of cars spotted on our tracks sporting a unique new livery as the pictures from an undisclosed source prove.
Could these be the stars of the future?

RD_FD_cars_07.jpg

RD_FD_cars_06.jpg

RD_FD_cars_04.jpg

RD_FD_cars_03.jpg

RD_FD_cars_02.jpg

RD_FD_cars_01.jpg

Bram,

Unfortunately, due to my over zealous approach to upgrading my PC, I will not be able to make it to the 2nd lesson for this, as I have now discovered that my old motherboard is not compatible with Vista 64, nd therefore by GPU keeps dropping out every 5 mins.

Sorry about that, will have to stick to the laptop/xbox combo for the next couple of weeks until I can get some new kit in!

You can sign up here, but not for today's lesson, because i am not in the position to drive now :(

We'll have to reschedule to a better date. Do you guys prefer sticking to friday's?

If you ask me personally :))), at that slot I usually like to take last training laps for the Mini event, but otherwise it is ok, maybe a bit early (but later I would have to make a decision Mini or school).So for me another day little bit later would be best!

If you ask me personally :))), at that slot I usually like to take last training laps for the Mini event, but otherwise it is ok, maybe a bit early (but later I would have to make a decision Mini or school).So for me another day little bit later would be best!

I agree with Dietmar, the Mini's have me hooked and the Event is always on a friday, so it's either one or the other sadly not both uless the time is earlier, which might not suit yourself, or (preferred) it's held on another night.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back