Friendly Development Series

With the up and coming restart of the Friendly Development series.
There has been a rise in the number of cars spotted on our tracks sporting a unique new livery as the pictures from an undisclosed source prove.
Could these be the stars of the future?

RD_FD_cars_07.jpg

RD_FD_cars_06.jpg

RD_FD_cars_04.jpg

RD_FD_cars_03.jpg

RD_FD_cars_02.jpg

RD_FD_cars_01.jpg

:D this was good fun indeed, thanks for participating and see you next time!!

P.s. Bob Miley is an :alien:

Huge lolololololol.

Thanks Bram, this was a real learning event, enjoyed it very much and would love to do something like this again. I have checked and my fastest lap round Brno in an e90 was 2:18 (which is were I started) but gradually, through you expert teaching, manage to get it down to 2:15.

I did, however, have 1 point to make, I found the e46 easy to drive and was doing 2:15 in that much easier.

Great session Bram, much Kudos to you for your efforts and patience. Likewise for all the other guys involved for sharing thoughts and knowledge about may various aspects such as setups etc.

I've just started to get to grips with the E46 now, getting near to breaking 2:14 laps (which is huge improvements over average 2:23 laps before!)

Cant wait for the next session!

First of all Bram, thank you for your time and coaching, much appreciated, as i did gain a lot from these tips. Still a lot to do but have something concrete to practice with.
All i will say is, i found the E46 a very nice car to drive, but that could have also been due to the setup i had.
Looking forward to the next session.

Lesson Two "Oversteer - Understeer in a FWD car" - Friday 3 April 2009

Program will be announced soon. But lesson two will be shorter then the first one.
Just a simple explanation why FWD cars handle like they do when it comes to under- and oversteer.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FD
Start: 19:00 GMT
Track: Zandvoort 07
Car: Honda Accord Euro R 2007
Password: send me a private message for the password please
Skinpack: click here to download
Teamspeak: mandatory for the instruction

Shout out if want to join. Max 6 - 8 drivers

I learnt so much from the first lesson I would like to join this one but feel it`s unfair after I was lucky enough to benefit from the first and someone else should have a go.

For all who are interested, Bram is an excellent teacher and I highly recommend joining these lessons.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%