Friday, April 11 2014 update expectations.

10257250_856370434389276_7374914037231327508_o.jpg

• Deleted member 151827

It's gonna be odd when v1.0 comes out and we have nothing to speculate on. Hopefully we will be in online lobbies racing each other. :)

It's gonna be odd when v1.0 comes out and we have nothing to speculate on. Hopefully we will be in online lobbies racing each other. :)

Why would the speculations have to end at 1.0? That certainly won't be the last patch or update for the game, that's just the official release, after that, there will most certainly be plenty more updates to follow and lots of speculation before each patch, the only difference is that it won't be on a two week schedule anymore.

About this, because in iRacing I really like the vocal chat, and I genuinely think that there should be some sort of voice chat also because most game on Steam can easily add it (if seems). If this would not be the case, should be great some sort of app that with one click could connect you to the teamspeak server of the racing server itself! Someone good with programming in Python would like to discuss this little project in case? :)

Oh, as alway my wishes are the same: live track, flat spotting and soft lock! :)

My wish is MP even if it's really as simple as thinkable with just driving together...
I was thinking even simpler: Drag racing.

Mind you, I'm sure at this point they've got more than just drag racing. I don't think they'd want to give an update with just MP for Drag racing ahah, the backlash from "fans" would be horrendous.

I'm sure they've currently developed more than that for MP, I'd be amazed if they didn't.

I know most people are waiting for MP, I would be included in that list, but I'm actually looking forward to Career mode, especially if it updates with the DLC's, so that the newly released cars become a new phase of your career, like moving up to a new level of car as your skill develops.

I understand that some will never even consider driving career mode, that's fine, each to their own I say, I kinda like the challenge of Career mode, if anything it will be fun ;):laugh::thumbsup:

I know most people are waiting for MP, I would be included in that list, but I'm actually looking forward to Career mode, especially if it updates with the DLC's, so that the newly released cars become a new phase of your career, like moving up to a new level of car as your skill develops.

I understand that some will never even consider driving career mode, that's fine, each to their own I say, I kinda like the challenge of Career mode, if anything it will be fun ;):laugh::thumbsup:

I like career modes too, I certianly enjoyed every one of Forza's career modes, but only if the AI is right, and right now, AC's AI still has problems.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back