Friday, April 11 2014 update expectations.

I'm pretty sure that it won't be released mid-March but I could be wrong.

Wow, easy there pal, no reason to be that pessimistic ;).

Unless we are getting an unexpected one of these...

back-to-the-future-delorean-time-machine-6.jpg

I definitely agree with Michael about the mid-March release not happening :D

I think DeLoren's only hit 88 in the movies :D

Yea, top speed was about 62 in real life. What a great joke it would be if AC release that car and it had a max top speed of 87mph! I picture everyone tweaking the car over and over trying to hit 88mph and never being able to achieve it, what a great gag.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention we need a benchmark tool within the game so we can check the performance of many combination of options etc....

That might help but let me give you a tip that helped me. Save a replay or two of your races under different scenarios, such as one with 12 AI at Monza 1966, and maybe one with 18-24 AI at another track, then you can adjust graphic settings and watch the reply and see the actual effect on your framerate. Its a great way to see which graphic settings have the most impact on performance.

• Deleted member 151827

For those who use a single monitor and nvidia graphics cards. Why does nvidia default to two monitors in the control? It defaults back to two every time a newer driver is installed.

For those who use a single monitor and nvidia graphics cards. Why does nvidia default to two monitors in the control? It defaults back to two every time a newer driver is installed.
Never happens for me? I use a single 32" and a GTX 760, currently on the Beta drivers 337.50. I've never seen this happen. Just checked my control panel too just to make sure.

• Deleted member 151827

Never happens for me? I use a single 32" and a GTX 760, currently on the Beta drivers 337.50. I've never seen this happen. Just checked my control panel too just to make sure.
I just changed to the new one and had to do it again. I guess i just have to remember to do it. lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back