Friday, April 11 2014 update expectations.

I like career modes too, I certianly enjoyed every one of Forza's career modes, but only if the AI is right, and right now, AC's AI still has problems.

Exactly.
I also really love a well made Career mode, but I feel at this moment in time, Kunos' AI are a little too erratic and not consistent enough to make the mode any good. Once they sort the AI, it'll be brilliant!

In time though :)

image.jpg

It is hard to wait for those updates ^^ Every time I hope for MULTIPLAYER :inlove:

And every time its not coming :(

Looks like it to me according to the photos but... No info is no info.. They said March :rolleyes:

I have no doubt that multiplayer will be coming for AC. Of all the next gen PC racing sims, AC is currently in the best position in my opinion to succeed. Whether they do it in v1.0 or before, or even after, I feel confident they're doing everything they can to get there and not just jerking us around.

YAAAAAAAAAAY Race Weekend. FINALLY woohooo.. I have been waiting for that, hopefully they have now also increased the amount of laps you can do in a race, from 10 to 100 or something.. Although that can be controlled in the Race weekend special event config.. So who knows..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back