Friday, April 11 2014 update expectations.

I would say damage but, Ithink i already have!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• damage.png
    damage.png
    657.7 KB · Views: 274
Has any other game ever had that problem? Kunos' isn't reinventing the wheel here you know....or maybe you are being humorous and it went right over my head. :unsure:
I've played a couple Korean MMOs that did that; it's one sure way to stop most hacking, don't trust the users at all. In Korea it's not as much a problem since most people are packed into a few cities with very low latency to the servers.

I haven't been following the AC threads very closely over the last weeks, was there any official comment on the multiplayer situation from Kunos?
Gotta a admit i'm getting worried a bit, it can't be very good if they are so quiet about it i'm afraid, should be at least at a stage worth testing by now.

I haven't been following the AC threads very closely over the last weeks, was there any official comment on the multiplayer situation from Kunos?
Gotta a admit i'm getting worried a bit, it can't be very good if they are so quiet about it i'm afraid, should be at least at a stage worth testing by now.

No news as expected, except a comment of Aris saying that he thinks MP "is cool" ;)

Or maybe is so good that they are so confident to relase so close to 1.0;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%