Current racing games available to PC users who subscribe to XBOX Gamepass. Sure, its not the cream of the crop but it costs a pittance for hundreds of games across both platforms.

live.JPG

I downloaded DR2.0 to my PS4 last night... Aside from being internally conflicted about whether I really want the season pass content again since I have it on PC, I discovered that i've become far too used to using a wheel with racing games now. I couldn't get through the first section of any stage I tried with the PS4 pad! :roflmao:

I bought a wheel for wreckfest on my console, But the low fps kills it for me.

Still undecided about Pcars 2, I hated Pcars 1 with a passion.

Never will I be roped into iRacing scheme. Such a bad idea charging a yearly subscription, and when u decide to leave u can’t even play for what u paid for, its like renting a flat. once u leave, u r left outside in the cold.
Based on your analogy, you are saying when you exit iRacing while your subscription lasts, you can't get back and continue playing. Which isn't true of course. It would be more like - once you stop paying rent for the flat, you can't use it anymore. When renting, you are not buying the flat and also you are not buying tracks and cars.That's how iRacing works.

I know what you mean, but your analogy didn't make sense.

Never will I be roped into iRacing scheme. Such a bad idea charging a yearly subscription, and when u decide to leave u can’t even play for what u paid for, its like renting a flat. once u leave, u r left outside in the cold.

Nor can you even TEST the 12$ car you're buying!!!! I've been watching a ton of World of Outlaws on iRacing and would love to give it a shot, but its $10 subs plus $12 car just to try it. And I don't race much online, so I don't even know if they have AI for it. (I don't know if the cars are $12, but I have bought my past cars for $12).

Current racing games available to PC users who subscribe to XBOX Gamepass. Sure, its not the cream of the crop but it costs a pittance for hundreds of games across both platforms.

I have the console GamePass I didn't think I could get Dirt Rally 2 or F12018 b/c they are on the PC version of GamePass. The Microsoft Studio games are definitely cross-platform. (I BLEEPING LOVE FORZA HORIZON 4!!!! That is a blast!!)

I'll have to check tonight.

Its like a horror movie!! "AUTOCENTIPEDE"

Maybe, i have no word to describe this game, the goal ... the interest ... after that, the only common point is that it's as attractive as the PS5 controller design but it won't have the haptics options that I'm curious to discover :O_o:

Nor can you even TEST the 12$ car you're buying!!!! I've been watching a ton of World of Outlaws on iRacing and would love to give it a shot, but its $10 subs plus $12 car just to try it. And I don't race much online, so I don't even know if they have AI for it. (I don't know if the cars are $12, but I have bought my past cars for $12).
A quick Google search will answer all your questions.

For those with a subscription you can test any car on the service with any track you own for free during maintenance downtime.

As I've said in many iracing threads before, if you don't race online iRacing is not for you.
There are several other options to play for cheaper.
In your case Tony Stewart's new game would be an option for dirt oval.

The early implemented ai is great but it's more of a bonus for those that own the content already or old content no longer used to test for future setups/races or run a season.

Last edited:
In your case Tony Stewart's new game would be an option for dirt oval.

Ha! I do have Tony's game. It's fun, but its NOT a WoO expereince, and judging by the iRacing footage, that seems pretty authentic. It'll do, b/c I can pick up and play a career event in 15 minutes. Perfect for my schedule.

So a member can test tracks and combos? But only during an online "maintenance" shutdown? That's something at least. Its nice to see simracing taken seriously though.

Ha! I do have Tony's game. It's fun, but its NOT a WoO expereince, and judging by the iRacing footage, that seems pretty authentic. It'll do, b/c I can pick up and play a career event in 15 minutes. Perfect for my schedule.

So a member can test tracks and combos? But only during an online "maintenance" shutdown? That's something at least. Its nice to see simracing taken seriously though.

The cheapest way to try them out is to start a new account for a month and get 50% off..$5.99, there's is a dirt stock, rx car and pro 2 truck all in rookie class and several dirt ovals & dirt tracks that come with the base content so you can use for a month.
There is a maintenance downtime scheduled for tomorrow April 9th 1300 UTC.

Have iracing dl and ready to go before that time, when the site goes down, go to the iracing site where it will say down for maintenance, below it will say offline testing.
Use your email linked to your iracing account and your good to test any car on the service for free.
I am not sure of the exact amount of time the offline server is up for to test but I think it's an HR or two after the normal site is up and running again.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%