Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

Lil late to ze party cos I havent done any racing since October but it's now been purchased, so I hope to find the mood to get the old rig back out and finally test out my new 65" 120Hz tele with a racing game.. [Rocket League dont count :roflmao:]

Lil late to ze party cos I havent done any racing since October but it's now been purchased, so I hope to find the mood to get the old rig back out and finally test out my new 65" 120Hz tele with a racing game.. [Rocket League dont count :roflmao:]
Thought youd gone silent a while, nice to see you back Andreas,
I have a 65" also in the room, I just purchased a Fanatec CSL PS4 base just over 2 weeks back with the Esports F1 wheel rim and the CSL pedals and a new playseat which came a few days ago,
such a pity with these Fanatec stuff,
Wife bought a XBOX One X quite some months back so would have been nice to buy the Xbox one CSL base not the PS4 Version, but got recommended the PS4 one from Ali in the team,
for some reason the Xbox version is 500mhz refresh rate and the PS4 base 1000mhz refresh rate,
would have been nice to have a blast on this 65" with Forza 7 for a bit of fun but what to do lol :D
sorry for the boring story :p

Never left, just moved back to good old Germany and "discovered" Netflix with all its Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos supporting movies and series :D .... (€1150 TV + €500 sound bar all whilst being unemployed) :cry:

Never left, just moved back to good old Germany and "discovered" Netflix with all its Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos supporting movies and series :D .... (€1150 TV + €500 sound bar all whilst being unemployed) :cry:
Yesh I love Netflix watch it daily :)

Sorry to hear about your job status, I hope you find something you enjoy doing. :)

Thought youd gone silent a while, nice to see you back Andreas,
I have a 65" also in the room, I just purchased a Fanatec CSL PS4 base just over 2 weeks back with the Esports F1 wheel rim and the CSL pedals and a new playseat which came a few days ago,
such a pity with these Fanatec stuff,
Wife bought a XBOX One X quite some months back so would have been nice to buy the Xbox one CSL base not the PS4 Version, but got recommended the PS4 one from Ali in the team,
for some reason the Xbox version is 500mhz refresh rate and the PS4 base 1000mhz refresh rate,
would have been nice to have a blast on this 65" with Forza 7 for a bit of fun but what to do lol :D
sorry for the boring story :p
As far as I know, for fanatec, the xbox compatibility depends on the wheel rim. If you had another rim that was xbox compatible, then your CSL PS4 base would work for the xbox one. Double check that but pretty sure thats how it works :)

As far as I know, for fanatec, the xbox compatibility depends on the wheel rim. If you had another rim that was xbox compatible, then your CSL PS4 base would work for the xbox one. Double check that but pretty sure thats how it works :)
Oh that sounds awesome,
the seat came a few days ago just waiting on this Fanatec gear to arrive I think they got lost,
anyways thanks for the tip will check into it :)

Oh that sounds awesome,
the seat came a few days ago just waiting on this Fanatec gear to arrive I think they got lost,
anyways thanks for the tip will check into it :)
yes, you can use the ps4 base with a xb1 wheel on the xbox.
as for installation for pc be sure to install first the base without the wheel first, and then install the wheel
it's kind of a pita at the beginning but you'll dial it in probably.
you'll love the CSL Elite wheel,

yes, you can use the ps4 base with a xb1 wheel on the xbox.
as for installation for pc be sure to install first the base without the wheel first, and then install the wheel
it's kind of a pita at the beginning but you'll dial it in probably.
you'll love the CSL Elite wheel,
Well David has the thrustmaster TS-PC racer wheel I believe was almost going to get something similar myself, but Ali has the Fanatec stuff and I used this Fanatec before the clubsport base quite a few years ect 2016 ect,
but never realized the difference looking at the bases with the mhz and stuff from the xbox to the ps4 until Ali mentioned he is using the PS4 base so ended up buying that one instead, although we do have a xbox one ect,
he also says the CSL is the best one compared to the clubsport v2.5 he previously had I believe,
maybe I wouldnt end up using it on the xbox too much but the wifes daughter has taken to my new seat she loves it so can imagine when she sees the wheel also lol
anyways hope its here soon and thanks for the tips, maybe ill buy this xbox universal hub again if that works with it. :)

HERE black Rims with yellow stripes update for the new mod version 3
for Jorden with tires Car number 5 and 6 with OZ logo and Camera mark
and individually without OZ logo and Camera mark

qfdoikxsajofs21zg.jpg

Is this beautiful DLC coming to rFactor 2? :)
At some point maybe we can add the content,
I will need to spend around 1 week making the car to say 175,000 trinagles and smooth,
similar to the RF2 MP4 13,
currently its around 330,000 with the HR wheel there steering wheel,
will need quite some adjustments, currently no time, hopefully over the next 6-8 months we can implement the car if possible. :)

At some point maybe we can add the content,
I will need to spend around 1 week making the car to say 175,000 trinagles and smooth,
similar to the RF2 MP4 13,
currently its around 330,000 with the HR wheel there steering wheel,
will need quite some adjustments, currently no time, hopefully over the next 6-8 months we can implement the car if possible. :)

Okay thank you for the answer.
Last question: Which car is coming as first to rFactor 2? :)

Okay thank you for the answer.
Last question: Which car is coming as first to rFactor 2? :)
Well currently from my knowledge the GT cars are currently more developed,
but which order they will be released, Formula or GT I do not know,
the guys develop the cars in order they feel suits our requirements. :)

Well currently from my knowledge the GT cars are currently more developed,
but which order they will be released, Formula or GT I do not know,
the guys develop the cars in order they feel suits our requirements. :)

Thank your for your answers! I looking forward to the cars :)

I bought this a few weeks ago and its fantastic. Just noticed that the wing no longer flexes in replays at least. This is such a cool effect and I'm gutted it no longer happens. It looks to me like it remains stuck in the flexed down position.

I recently updated Custom Shader Patch to preview128 then 129 but rolled back to preview74 since they were buggy . . .but still no awesome flexing wing :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.