Cars Formula RSS Evo 2019 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on this? I've not been so excited for a Sim car in a long time. I know these take a lot of time and effort, and you guys are working on the v10, but was just wondering what the status of this was. ACFL just released a version of this car, but it doesn't seem to be of the quality I expect from you guys, so I'd rather buy this one
It will be completed next, hopefully before xmas :)

Any news on this? I've not been so excited for a Sim car in a long time. I know these take a lot of time and effort, and you guys are working on the v10, but was just wondering what the status of this was. ACFL just released a version of this car, but it doesn't seem to be of the quality I expect from you guys, so I'd rather buy this one
To be honest ACFL just released a Formula-E-looking rubbish. The sound is completely wrong (seems they even don't know at all where most part of the sound come from the gearbox rather than the electric motor) let alone the physics. Anyway never seen a good mod from those guys:rolleyes:. I'd rather spend money on my pet dog's food than on ACFL MODs:sneaky:

To be honest ACFL just released a Formula-E-looking rubbish. The sound is completely wrong (seems they even don't know at all where most part of the sound come from the gearbox rather than the electric motor) let alone the physics. Anyway never seen a good mod from those guys:rolleyes:. I'd rather spend money on my pet dog's food than on ACFL MODs:sneaky:

You are a god jach, you have not buy the mod as you say but you know exactly what gives physics without having piloted it ...
bravo! you prove once again that you are not judging a job but just you are there to get off the job of a group of people.
I'm not going to answer it, I will not do it

Hi,
Personally I have not seen this FE car, or drove it or heard it,
everything in life deserves merit if there has been efforts made to create make or replicate something no matter how long or hard it has taken :)

I will stay away from the controversy on the subject but can we please stay on topic before anything gets out of hand, and the topic is RSS content thanks :)

You are a god jach, you have not buy the mod as you say but you know exactly what gives physics without having piloted it ...
bravo! you prove once again that you are not judging a job but just you are there to get off the job of a group of people.
I'm not going to answer it, I will not do it
Why would you think I cannot judge something simply by a video?
BTW why would you think you know formula electric race car more than a former electric race car engineer?
I think I don't need to mention that your Mod have the sound of gearbox EVEN at Gear N:roflmao:...So funny an electric motor have the same sound of a gearbox right? LOL
Prove your work is good. I DARE YOU:roflmao:
*edit*
BTW I also know your "Formula E" car has a 360-degree steer lock. Also please prove a Formula E MOD with only 360° of steer lock has a serious rather than casual physics tweak. I suppose you are not joking you just know nothing about race car.

I wanna stay away from any controversy, too. Only an assessment from my own point of view, that was all.
Just didn't realise a modder like ACFL would reply me so shamelessly like this. Shocked.

Last edited:
0b7e18ecfc3791c57e547f594bbbca30.png

http://racesimstudio.com/black-friday-time

The current rF2 car is the gen1, but gen2 has been teased. No release date was given yet though.
Everyone only likes these cars because they know its a girlfriend and wife pleaser,
makes no noise they like ooooh I like this car. ;) :roflmao::roflmao:

Everyone only likes these cars because they know its a girlfriend and wife pleaser,
makes no noise they like ooooh I like this car. ;) :roflmao::roflmao:

For me, I think it is more like there isn't any game that has good quality Formula E. Other than rfactor 2 that runs like crap on my PC.

So, I will defintiely buy the mod once it is out.

For me, I think it is more like there isn't any game that has good quality Formula E. Other than rfactor 2 that runs like crap on my PC.

So, I will defintiely buy the mod once it is out.
To be honest currently most likely end up making the GEN3
turned into a rodeo show, everyone is making the same car,

its strange because internally we have discussed making loads of different content and cars over the past 2-3 years, but if other teams are making them or have plans to make them, we simply do not bother out of respect,

something seems to have happened where this respect has vanished, ether way spending months making 1 car when there is 4+ available currently the same car simply makes no sense,
the idea of this thread was to say hey we are making this car, but turned out to make no difference,
and when all said and done its a free world anyways, I am sure the cars created and available will be welcomed and appreciated by the community which is all what counts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back