Cars Formula RSS Evo 2019 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race Sim Studio
RSS is proud to announce its next arrival in its formula series,
the Formula RSS Evo 2019 project....

5e65ac45307c5ca2326103a859cc7d9d.png

please stay tuned for more announcements and wip

Hmm.. Well, the quality of work from RSS is second to none, but I much rather see some LMP2/3 cars. Not sure how much of a draw there is for formula E stuff.

Hmm.. Well, the quality of work from RSS is second to none, but I much rather see some LMP2/3 cars. Not sure how much of a draw there is for formula E stuff.
Honestly I agree, I just don't enjoy open wheelers aside from using them to get some crazy times in hotlaps however I'd prefer that they make the cars they want to make. Burn out is a problem, without motivation to make the cars they will leave, I highly doubt the money is great enough it to make them do something they dislike.

Last edited:
Honestly I agree, I just don't enjoy open wheelers aside from using them to get some crazy times in hotlaps however I'd perfer that they make the cars they want to make. Burn out is a problem, without motivation to make the cars they will leave, I highly doubt the money is great enough it to make them do something they dislike.
Basically its best to follow the seasons, RSS Evo is the next season to start so close to 2019,
in december I believe,
so making a LMP would be old car and end of season, or make a 2019 in which the season is long off,
so makes zero sense in doing so, well not to me personally but yeah these LMP will be soon dont worry :D:D

Basically its best to follow the seasons, RSS Evo is the next season to start so close to 2019,
in december I believe,
so making a LMP would be old car and end of season, or make a 2019 in which the season is long off,
so makes zero sense in doing so, well not to me personally but yeah these LMP will be soon dont worry :D:D
Aside from LMP1 in a state of flux modern LMP2 & DPI have no coverage in AC at all, there is a oreca 07 model making the rounds with more polys then people on this planet with physics made from gopnik's finest. URD said they would cover DPI but they have three GT500 models doing nothing and an old mercedes as well as a M6 GTLM model so I doubt that would come soon.

LMP2 and DPI have a number of years left in them(apart from mazda pmsl, riley are so crap) so they arent going out of fashion, homologation is until 2021 if I remember correctly, sure its not as popular as F1 but its a gap which no one is aiming to fix at the moment(unless facebook rippers get to the rf2 one counts).

Welp I'll wait until your last sentence comes into effect, hopefully ACC's 1:( car will keep me busy until then. Hopefully this mods is as successful as your other ones.

Last edited:
Well a Formula E car has literally zero interest for me, but I'm still going to buy it :D

Great stuff CC, I'm sure this will be epic quality as always.

Something new from RSS = Instabuy

:D

I have bought all of your cars so far and have spent many many hours enjoying them. But given this is formula E I would like to offer to pay you the regular cost of the car if you could somehow find it in your busy schedule just to skip over this one and move straight onto the next project. :p

... on a completely different note, I now have a strange urge to go and do some vacuuming.

Wooop wooop Cc is back. Missed you these last few days Hahaha. Awesome announcement. Quality of your work is second to none and any exposure into other unique race series is a bonus. Can’t wait to follow your development.

That is next sorry about the delay with that one will be completed straight after this car 100% :)

For all of your releases, i had nothing but praise and i was always there day one. But not so much now. It doesn't matter now even if you release my dream season of le-mans 1999. I won't be buying anything from rss until v10 gets released.

btw i'm aware this post is going to get lots of disagrees.

For all of your releases, i had nothing but praise and i was always there day one. But not so much now. It doesn't matter now even if you release my dream season of le-mans 1999. I won't be buying anything from rss until v10 gets released.

btw i'm aware this post is going to get lots of disagrees.
A little bit more inside Info pls. I was NEVER let down by RSS, albeit a delay here and there. But they always stood by what they promised.
What’s your disapproval based upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years