Cars Formula RSS Evo 2019 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest currently most likely end up making the GEN3
turned into a rodeo show, everyone is making the same car,

its strange because internally we have discussed making loads of different content and cars over the past 2-3 years, but if other teams are making them or have plans to make them, we simply do not bother out of respect,

something seems to have happened where this respect has vanished, ether way spending months making 1 car when there is 4+ available currently the same car simply makes no sense,
the idea of this thread was to say hey we are making this car, but turned out to make no difference,
and when all said and done its a free world anyways. :)
I guess you are referring to VRC, I saw the announcement on their FB page. I would have bought yours, but they are still miles above ACFL. What is your next project then? ;)

I guess you are referring to VRC, I saw the announcement on their FB page. I would have bought yours, but they are still miles above ACFL. What is your next project then? ;)
Not sure currently, been working on updates on the RSS2 and the Formula V10 and some RF2 stuff. :)
be nothing personally I would be sharing anyways unless instructed to do so by RSS.

Not sure currently, been working on updates on the RSS2 and the Formula V10 and some RF2 stuff. :)
be nothing personally I would be sharing anyways unless instructed to do so by RSS.
Well good luck with the updates then, post-launch support always shows dedication. If this project is cancelled, maybe your team should make a poll here on RD about what car/class/era would the community be interested in ;)

Reactions: CC
Well good luck with the updates then, post-launch support always shows dedication. If this project is cancelled, maybe your team should make a poll here on RD about what car/class/era would the community be interested in ;)
And before there finished have 4-5 the same car released ? :roflmao:

its strange because internally we have discussed making loads of different content and cars over the past 2-3 years, but if other teams are making them or have plans to make them, we simply do not bother out of respect,

something seems to have happened where this respect has vanished, ether way spending months making 1 car when there is 4+ available currently the same car simply makes no sense,
the idea of this thread was to say hey we are making this car, but turned out to make no difference,
and when all said and done its a free world anyways, I am sure the cars created and available will be welcomed and appreciated by the community which is all what counts. :)

Well, there is a difference. Your one has quality while some other mods are downright awful or unfinished.

I appreciate you and your team’s work for the game. It does expand the game when the game is not being supported by Kunos. The game is still interesting to return to to play with new toys.

and when all said and done its a free world anyways, I am sure the cars created and available will be welcomed and appreciated by the community which is all what counts. :)
:(
Pls don’t cancel the Gen2 FE!
I looked at the ACFL one and it’s not up to par I think...
Your cars were always top notch.

Well if our bois at RSS won't make it because others are doing it too, I completely understand. And I trust in VRC for making quality content too.
Just a shame that there is no dialogue between modding teams.

Well if our bois at RSS won't make it because others are doing it too, I completely understand. And I trust in VRC for making quality content too.
Just a shame that there is no dialogue between modding teams.
Even ASR was making the gen2 at some point :D

Fortunately VRC is also doing theirs, they've posted a model pic in a very advanced state/showroom on FB.

OT: of course rss will have nothing to do now, but a 512m
:whistling:

Small font but great wisdom. Some 60s/70s prototypes or 80s Group C is something that nobody is working on afaik. Who knows maybe one day, a man can dream. Don't wake me up

I hoped a Formula E mod was made by RSS, but they lack of enthousiasm from CC makes it a little less of a disappointment :). Thankfully VRC will release a mod and we don't have to deal with that acfl abomination.

Yeah is a little disappointing to hear that RSS won't be making a Formula E car but they'll have other great releases to enjoy.

The VRC car should be quite good as they are also a good mod team.

And to be honest, I don't mind the ACFL car. Yeah it's probably a bit on the simple side of things and feels too fast but I still enjoy driving it.

Would be cool if you did Group C cars from late 80's. :)

Or Porsche 911 GT1, Mclaren F1 GTR, Toyota GT-One, Mercedes CLK GTR, Panoz GTR-1 and Nissan R390 GT1. Some of them are of course all ready in the game by Kunos or some of them are just bad mods. :/

1920px-Nissan_R390_GT1_%281998%29_front-left_2015_Nissan_Global_Headquarters_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: F_B
Ah yes.
As this is evidently the RSS wishlist thread, I vote for crazy-aero-2007/8-ish F1, modern Formula Ford, new F3 car, little LMP3 car, maybe that new Aston Vantage to make up for the shocking job rF2 did, some Dune Buggies, Hamster wheel, and one of those little tow trucks they use at Indycar races to tow the cars around the paddock instead of pushing them like everyone else does.

:geek:

Ah yes.
As this is evidently the RSS wishlist thread, I vote for crazy-aero-2007/8-ish F1, modern Formula Ford, new F3 car, little LMP3 car, maybe that new Aston Vantage to make up for the shocking job rF2 did, some Dune Buggies, Hamster wheel, and one of those little tow trucks they use at Indycar races to tow the cars around the paddock instead of pushing them like everyone else does.

:geek:

Interesting selection but I guess my choice tops it.
Please RSS, so much fun to be had in this one

8CD73537-21C9-4680-8691-D67D249157A6-4409-00000A0CD0377507.jpg

Well, if we are all in "I would like to" ...
I would like to see even more GT cars to complete even more the GT pack, such as the Aston Martin DBR9, Chevrolet Corvette C5-R and C6.R, and the Matech Ford GT GT1.
Oh come on ! More GT/GT1's obviously means more NGT/GT2's !
So why not Ferrari F430 GTC, Porsche 911 (997) GT3-RSR and let's be crazy with Gilet Vertigo, Panoz Esperante GT2 and Spyker C8 :D

Let me dream :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back