AC Formula RSS 3 @ Spa - Wednesday 12 June 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
nobody a setup they want to share with me ?:)

Stock setup is fine? I was messing around on the server earlier but didn't notice anything wrong with the stock setup. The only caution would be the exiting the last chicane and exiting T1 after the hairpin. Just ease into the throttle. The rest of the track is pretty straight forward.

I didn't have a button mapped but there are 2 DRS zones. One between the last turn and T1 and another after the top or eau rouge/radilllon. Probably can pick up 3-4th between those two zones.

Stock setup is fine? I was messing around on the server earlier but didn't notice anything wrong with the stock setup. The only caution would be the exiting the last chicane and exiting T1 after the hairpin. Just ease into the throttle. The rest of the track is pretty straight forward.

I didn't have a button mapped but there are 2 DRS zones. One between the last turn and T1 and another after the top or eau rouge/radilllon. Probably can pick up 3-4th between those two zones.
Thats right the standard setup is pretty good but i have big problems in radillion did you drive radillion full throttle or did you lift ?

Thats right the standard setup is pretty good but i have big problems in radillion did you drive radillion full throttle or did you lift ?

Full throttle. Try to straight line as much as you. Coming in at the bottom, cut hard left over the curb on the left and then immediately get close to the right curb going up the hill. After that you should almost be able to almost straight line it by cutting the curb on the left on top of the hill.

If you're running stock, stay in 5th gear. You'll be close to redline coming into it but will lose RPM going up the hill and gain it back. You should then shift to 6th before the DRS sign.

Last edited:
Full throttle. Try to straight line as much as you. Coming in at the bottom, cut hard left over the curb on the left and then immediately get close to the right curb going up the hill. After that you should almost be able to almost straight line it by cutting the curb on the left on top of the hill.

If you're running stock, stay in 5th gear. You'll be close to redline coming into it but will lose RPM going up the hill and gain it back. You should then shift to 6th before the DRS sign.
Okey thanks for the tip maybe i need to adjust the gear ratio a little bit because i dont come near the limiter when im at the end of the camel straight:thumbsdown:

Okey thanks for the tip maybe i need to adjust the gear ratio a little bit because i dont come near the limiter when im at the end of the camel straight:thumbsdown:

No I mean going into Eau Rouge. Stay in 5th. Don't change to 6th. With stock gearing, you won't hit rev limiter at the end of Kemmel straight.

No I mean going into Eau Rouge. Stay in 5th. Don't change to 6th. With stock gearing, you won't hit rev limiter at the end of Kemmel straight.
Yes i know what you mean but the car have 6 gears and when i come out of eau rouge and i shift up to 6th gear the car dont reach the limiter at the camel straight :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.