• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

EU Formula RSS 3 @ Spa - Wednesday 12 June 2019

Ka3tsa

1RPM
May 20, 2019
Hey, sorry, but i have to withdraw from today, since i most likely cannot make it in time.

Captain Condescending

Nerd, Petrol Head, Professional Noob
Apr 6, 2014
Now I get it. I sign up, you see my name on the list and think to yourself "Ah that c*nt is racing so I won't bother" then as soon as I sign out, you sign up...

This really breaks my heart, you know? Its quite upsetting :cry::cry::cry:
Nah it was more "thank god he's gone now I might have a chance!" :p

Captain Condescending

Nerd, Petrol Head, Professional Noob
Apr 6, 2014
By the way, for anyone struggling on setup, I'll post mine in here later on once it's done. Won't be as fast as Jack's I'm sure, but I usually try and make them easy to drive and decently fast.

Reactions: Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
I personally would prefer to and will do, but I can not force the less experienced drivers to use it. I think most of the faster drivers will have a gentlemen's agreement between themselves reference the one second rule ...will certainly speak about it before the race.

I also know that most of the drivers that were keen on this rule, already have the app.

Reactions: Henri Sinik

Henri Sinik

Drillers Esports
Premium
Jun 5, 2011
@Craig Dunkley looking at rules in ACRL DRS app
Do we have to use multiple tyre compounds in race?
Start on tyres which we set our best Quali time with?
Refueling allowed?

hape

250RPM
Premium
Mar 26, 2015
I personally would prefer to and will do, but I can not force the less experienced drivers to use it. I think most of the faster drivers will have a gentlemen's agreement between themselves reference the one second rule ...will certainly speak about it before the race.

I also know that most of the drivers that were keen on this rule, already have the app.
But hopefully without ban on refueling?
hape

Follow @racedepartment