Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

It's looklike, maybe, a vintage f1 2000-2010 ? the mirrors are placed like a old f1 model, but i don't remember exactly wich car model it is lol
Maybe the HRT F110? Because that's where it's derived from ;)

As never used old GP2 mod where about should this perform track time wise, as should it be faster than the standard Exeo, or match an Indycar, Renault 3.5V8, as they are all around the 550-675hp mark. Also I assume it will have DRS.

Should be faster then FR3.5 by a margin. Actually, I think not GP2 is around 2 seconds a lap faster then FR3.5 at Barcelona.

Maybe the HRT F110? Because that's where it's derived from ;)

1920px-Bruno_Senna_2010_Bahrain.jpg

Yes ! this is it :thumbsup:

Yeah its wicked ,
I am actually thinking of making this car 275k :D
No offence. Just to be honest: Please don't forget you're create a car for the virtual racetrack and not for showroom and screenshots only ;)
For me and maybe some others it would be more important to have a great looking car with a great "big-grid-performance" also with mid end systems than the highest polycount model ever.
Again: No offence. Just my honest opinion. :)

Its your mod :thumbsup:

No offence. Just to be honest: Please don't forget you're create a car for the virtual racetrack and not for showroom and screenshots only ;)
For me and maybe some others it would be more important to have a great looking car with a great "big-grid-performance" also with mid end systems than the highest polycount model ever.
Again: No offence. Just my honest opinion. :)

Its your mod :thumbsup:
Mecos Porsche is 280k Tri , So maybe not quite at 275k would be the highest ,
But again on my Asus rog laptop with a 780 card , I am running ultra everything on our Formula Hybrid ,
With zero performance issues at all with a kn5 holding 90 textures and 255k poly ,
This car might be higher ,
But for damm sure I am not spending 4 weeks making 90 textures again for no one :D

I like this car , Gave me some inspiration for my mirrors and rear end of the car

It's a good choice for inspiration ;) i think's this car represent a good view for what f1 was in the end of 2010 decade, the chassis and the coque are refine or clean, i don't know if it's the good word in english... "épurée" in french :);)

Reactions: CC
It's a good choice for inspiration ;) i think's this car represent a good view for what f1 was in the end of 2010 decade, the chassis and the coque are refine or clean, i don't know if it's the good word in english... "épurée" in french :);)
Its basically a current GP2 car , That F1 car ,
Like 88% same ,
I like the rear engine cover , So we decided to go with that style of cover , But add the GP2 Look to it ,
But adding it in a fin :D
We like the look :)

Still a long way to go with it ,
But after 16 days I am rather happy with our progress ,
Ill post another few picks later on tonight once I make some more progress ,
12-15hrs a day , You can imagine its quite a lot :D
upload_2017-3-29_16-29-55.png

Really just out of interest: Do you use a laptop similar to ASUS ROG G750JH for gaming?
If so: Your system is able to perform about 60 FPS with a full field of your cars (20)? With all settings on ultra?

Greets After_Midnight
Its got 24gb ram , plays just fine on ultra , but played just fine with 8gb ,
Sick laptop :D

It is a JH

total shot in the dark - but could it have anything to do with front wing replacement in pitstops? i cant think of any real reason or use for it haha - although judging its angle it would make 0 difference
Yeah maybe ,
Never thought of that lol ,
But never noticed if before anywhere on pics :)

Laser-scan-device to sell the data later to software-studios?
Sorry no idea.

Car is looking great by the way. Crazy job you guys are doing! :thumbsup:

Reactions: CC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back