1995 Formula One Season (7-9)

pUVDgEV.png

8osKoD0.png

0OGOH6F.png

DBnWvcD.png

fh1B7nk.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

x7oYjPx.png

Huh, my car is 2.6PP faster, yet Schumacher keeps beating Alesi at the aero tracks.
Yet we win at the balanced tracks, where my car is only 2.0PP faster
:O_o:

Huh, my car is 2.6PP faster, yet Schumacher keeps beating Alesi at the aero tracks.
Yet we win at the balanced tracks, where my car is only 2.0PP faster
:O_o:

As far as I know, there are good/bad days here. Coulthard beat Schumacher on aero track. Plus in 1995 I expect Schumacher to be at 18pp, while Alesi and Coulthard 15-16pp. But don‘t worry you will get the title. At least I hope so :whistling:

As far as I know, there are good/bad days here. Coulthard beat Schumacher on aero track. Plus in 1995 I expect Schumacher to be at 18pp, while Alesi and Coulthard 15-16pp. But don‘t worry you will get the title. At least I hope so :whistling:
No way, I think 18pp is saved for his Ferrari days, and this is only his 2nd season as A. And Alesi is at his peak. Gap can't be more than 2PP now.
You bet on Alesi then? :confused:

No way, I think 18pp is saved for his Ferrari days, and this is only his 2nd season as A. And Alesi is at his peak. Gap can't be more than 2PP now.
You bet on Alesi then? :confused:
Well, at least one of 2000-2002 should be 20pp, I mean I guess there is a few drivers that hit 20 at some point of the game, and he is definitely one of them. I just saw that B is max 15pp, so yes, Schumacher is more probably 17pp now. Still 2pp difference, now I wonder how he lost to Coulthard who I don't see at 15pp in 1995. :unsure:
As for betting, I was betting on your competitive spirit and knew I was behind on starting PP. You just keep going this season :thumbsup:

Well, at least one of 2000-2002 should be 20pp, I mean I guess there is a few drivers that hit 20 at some point of the game, and he is definitely one of them. I just saw that B is max 15pp, so yes, Schumacher is more probably 17pp now. Still 2pp difference, now I wonder how he lost to Coulthard who I don't see at 15pp in 1995. :unsure:
As for betting, I was betting on your competitive spirit and knew I was behind on starting PP. You just keep going this season :thumbsup:
I don't think anyone hit 20 yet. Clark was 19.something.
And yeah, while I too wonder how he lost to Coulthard, it's also odd how he beat Alesi twice with a far inferior car. :confused: that's 16 points I'll never get back

6RL1jra.png

1995 Formula One Season (10-12)

hwl8YGc.png

3WHBYBL.png

459mTSQ.png

8c5qgaO.png

ZJYodr7.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys ! Last market of the season :thumbsup:

suEuKd0.png

pEcdCum.png

1995 Formula One Season (13-15)

AiDuquz.png

DvG0gri.png

U9WcqgG.png

bCHMiu3.png

js0ofLI.png

The 1995 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

wQQv49I.png

In Red, the picks of the teams that already have a A driver and that can't sign another A driver.
7Sep8Th.png

You have 24h to buy, sell, trade or fire a driver (or a signing position) !
You have 48h to send me your wish-list :thumbsup:

Wow, Michael actually made it :confused:
@Milos , great season, and great strategy, as I expected from you. Before next season starts, few posts above I said I have bet on you (not on Alesi) ;)
As for Hungary and Alesi, I don't get it???

@Meff28s , what is happening with rewards in next season, same or decreased impact of reliability?

Also, I think in tier order table Arrows should be ahead of Williams, but it doesn't matter now since we both have 2 drivers.

Last edited:
We have been preparing for the Hungarian Grand Prix whole season and it worked perfectly, phew...:ninja:
Now that i know the final outcome i finally can congratulate you on that fantastic finish!
Love Zanardi and Sauber, sensational! And you just missed out on Tier 1 with Sauber.... Sorry bout that

Oh and Lehto and Herbert... what a disaster, compared to their teammates. Ok, they were Mika and Ayrton but still.

Lehto got wrecked

@Milos , great season, and great strategy, as I expected from you.
Same from you :), the Hungary thing was because I foresaw Sauber being too good to beat, so I had no chance for the podium there. The DNF ratio was.. fair I guess (but I did have the more reliable car), but since Michael got his in Hungary he didn't have to go through that weak race. I'm amazed (and quite salty honestly) that the season finished on that.

Otherwise, I've been thinking for a while about calling it a day finally, since real life is really taking over now. I wanted to wait until Arrows disappears but this timing is too appropriate. We won the constructors, I won't be in this position again and I want to end it on a high note.
@Meff28s have to add though, this was probably my favourite game here for these years I've been on forum games :thumbsup: keep it up!
Good luck @bosco lam

Same from you :), the Hungary thing was because I foresaw Sauber being too good to beat, so I had no chance for the podium there. The DNF ratio was.. fair I guess (but I did have the more reliable car), but since Michael got his in Hungary he didn't have to go through that weak race. I'm amazed (and quite salty honestly) that the season finished on that.

Otherwise, I've been thinking for a while about calling it a day finally, since real life is really taking over now. I wanted to wait until Arrows disappears but this timing is too appropriate. We won the constructors, I won't be in this position again and I want to end it on a high note.
@Meff28s have to add though, this was probably my favourite game here for these years I've been on forum games :thumbsup: keep it up!
Good luck @bosco lam
Oh, that surprised me!

Good luck for the future, been some good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back