Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, if my math is correct these 2 wins give Senna most wins and most podiums in history. Mission completed. :cool:
Can I pay Senna‘s 3pp to make him B driver? :D

Last edited:
FLM BREAKING NEWS

Sasha Jednak and Ben Utzer have found an agreement about a driver swap.
Old Gerhard Berger comes back to Williams for the next 3 seasons while all time records holder and 4 times WDC Ayrton Senna goes back to Ferrari until 1997 !

@Benutzername @Sasha Jednak

Kjs1X6O.png

In Red, the picks of the teams that already have a A driver and that can't sign another A driver.
rh2wM6W.png

You still have 12h to buy, sell, trade or fire a driver (or a signing position) !
You have 36h to send me your wish-list :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Excuse me,What the **** is happening in Australian GP? A LEVEL C DRIVER GETTING A PODIUM??
C9PGiVM.png

1994 Formula One Season (13-15)

bTF1yl5.png

LyRgl9k.png

VeSgIRN.png

IG3wiwZ.png

zDzU40T.png

The 1994 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

Last edited:
YGhP75o.png

Qysjy8u.png

0gJGJbe.png

j9pDZSc.png

You have 48h to send me (in PM) :
• Your bets for the next Champions
• Your Aero, Engine & Reliability buys

New Rules Reminder :
In order to upgrade your car every Market, you'll need to gain some PP during the season. Your PP income works like this :
You will automatically earn +1PP every time one of your driver finishes a race. It means that if both your drivers cross the chequered flag, you will receive +2PP.
You will earn +1PP per race if you achieve your Tier goal which is :
Tier 1 - At least one of your cars finishes on the Podium
Tier 2 - At least one of your cars finishes in Top 8
Tier 3 - At least one of your cars finishes in Top 12
This reward will directly go to your Reserve.

Last edited:
1544279796-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-08-a-15-13-54.png

1995 Formula One Season (1-3)

1544279769-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-08-a-15-20-32.png

1544279769-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-08-a-15-25-16.png

1544279769-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-08-a-15-31-23.png

1544279769-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-08-a-15-33-27.png

1544279769-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-08-a-15-32-31.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

1544279769-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-08-a-15-35-01.png

Need to make a comment on the new PP system. Only three cars make the podium, so only three Tier 1 cars can get the sponsor. Tier 2, with a Top 8 sponsor, can have as many as 8 cars getting the sponsor. With that said, I believe we will start seeing Tier 2 teams regularly catching up with Tier 1 as early as one marketplace.

Look at my Ligier team, with 11-14-55%. I'm some distance behind the other Tier 1 teams, and Tier 2 teams like Minardi or Sauber could easily catch me in this marketplace.

I was hoping the new system would still reward success more than just finishing a race but I'm not convinced it is working that way.

Need to make a comment on the new PP system. Only three cars make the podium, so only three Tier 1 cars can get the sponsor. Tier 2, with a Top 8 sponsor, can have as many as 8 cars getting the sponsor. With that said, I believe we will start seeing Tier 2 teams regularly catching up with Tier 1 as early as one marketplace.

Look at my Ligier team, with 11-14-55%. I'm some distance behind the other Tier 1 teams, and Tier 2 teams like Minardi or Sauber could easily catch me in this marketplace.

I was hoping the new system would still reward success more than just finishing a race but I'm not convinced it is working that way.
With Top6, Tier2 were waaaaay behind Tier1 and got caught up by Tier3. Nothing really changed in this game except this Tier2 sponsor which became Top8. Top 6 was way too hard, Top12 was way too easy. So Top8 seems pretty fine IMO

muFsDTV.png

1995 Formula One Season (4-6)

VivNa3f.png

u21flsF.png

YpJPOZO.png

zFxjunN.png

0TjQZhB.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

ufFgU8x.png

FLM Rules Announcement

As we can see, this season is very strange due to a very high reliability level of every team. The reliability stat is supposed to be a "bad luck reducer" but it has become a "random increaser". Anyway, I think you've all bought too much reliability and if one team had chosen to focus on pace, they would probably lead the championship now. You've all said to yourselves "let's build our reliability, it will increase our income" and it was right.. but also wrong as finishing once or twice more during a round has made all your results worse.. way worse for some.

But it's mostly my fault so... I apologize.

So @Meff28s, what will change for 1996 ?

Podium / Top 8 / Top 12 sponsors seem to be a good thing to me and I'll keep them the way they are. They all provide a +1PP reward per race.

Reliability is maybe too powerful, at least in the collective unconscious so I'll bring back the old rule which was : +1PP if at least one of your car finishes a race (instead of +1PP per car finishing a race).

In the same time, I've decided to delete the "balanced" tracks (something I was thinking for weeks now) as I've noticed that many managers did not really understand the way it worked and took sometimes really bad decisions because of it.

But I will "balance" Aero and Engine tracks a little bit. They were calculated on a 80-20% basis... It will now be 65-35%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back