Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 60s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowzers those tier 3 and tier 4 teams are rich af
Once youre below Tier 2 there's no point in spending anything until you fill the bank up enough to bounce up a few tiers. That's how I finally won a championship, hit Tier 4, saved up and then just won every tier for the next few years.

Last seasons game was more forgiving.

Im scared to drop to tier 3. Staying in a tier or staying in a higher tier is quite hard if the battle was close beforehand.

Tobi nailed it last season

Last seasons game was more forgiving.
Definetly wasn't the case in tier 1. I feel like I made some mistakes through the season and got punished very hard by Clark's DNF in the final race, and Brabham's late Aero upgrade.
Not as big of an error as Cooper's sponsor choice, but Cooper started with much more PP so barely got away with it.

Definetly wasn't the case in tier 1. I feel like I made some mistakes through the season and got punished very hard by Clark's DNF in the final race, and Brabham's late Aero upgrade.
Not as big of an error as Cooper's sponsor choice, but Cooper started with much more PP so barely got away with it.
Sorry, i meant the first system. Not last season.
The last round of the game if you will. Were we already were in the present

Sorry, i meant the first system. Not last season.
The last round of the game if you will. Were we already were in the present
Yeah, probably because teams didn't lose PP if they dropped down tiers (or at least I don't remember that they did). And those that were in lower tiers would get bigger sponsor rewards.
Right now the penalty is quite big for dropping down a tier, 10PP per tier. So you get punished a lot for it.

Imo it's the exact opposite, I find this iteration way more forgiving. In the 1st version you were going from top to bottom and vice versa quite often, whereas now it seems easier to remain in a tier after you dropped.

That said, the easiest way to go up a tier is to drop down a few beforehand and save massively before bouncing up a few in a go.

Imo it's the exact opposite, I find this iteration way more forgiving. In the 1st version you were going from top to bottom and vice versa quite often, whereas now it seems easier to remain in a tier after you dropped.
But small mistakes in this one are much more punishing. Because dropping a tier is a 10PP loss.
That said, the easiest way to go up a tier is to drop down a few beforehand and save massively before bouncing up a few in a go.
You say that, but the tier 3 and tier 4 teams have near maximum PP. So even that has become difficult.

222x5b4.png

1967 Formula One Season (1-3)

AbTJWIh.png

hTfFyUN.png

Ieg1hmg.png

POVJe7m.png

MCf8nXm.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

ESLdRmh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 158 87.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 30 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 54 29.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 66 36.5%