Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack

Skins Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack 1.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can some1 help me?
Why no matter which tyre I choose, red, yellow or white, instantly when wheels starts to spin the tyre blur looks weired on always YELLOW. so for example, im choosing red tyres, start to ride and tyre looks yellow and strangely blured.. im sure this is not as it should be.

Do you think you might make a Racing Point / BWT livery? IK Racing Point became Aston Martin and Sergio Perez is now with RedBull Racing, but that pink Racing Point looks great flying down the track. I was super sad to hear they aren't a Formula 1 team anymore.

if you don't make any plans for something like that, do the 2020 versions of the skins work with the 2021 hybrid? or how hard would it be for me to graft the older livery on?

Last edited:
Do you think you might make a Racing Point / BWT livery? IK Racing Point became Aston Martin and Sergio Perez is now with RedBull Racing, but that pink Racing Point looks great flying down the track. I was super sad to hear they aren't a Formula 1 team anymore.

if you don't make any plans for something like that, do the 2020 versions of the skins work with the 2021 hybrid? or how hard would it be for me to graft the older livery on?
No, skins for the 2020 car will not work on the 2021 car. This pack is for the complete 2021 grid so the livery you want would not be included here.

what hmd do you use? and what in game settings, please?
Reverb G2 headset at Steam SS100% fixed to 60fps
In CSP-Settings-Graphics Adjustments I have Antialiasing postprocessing turned on to FXAA High and AMD CAS sharpening enabled and set to 80%.
In AC Video settings I run Sol Extra at max with FXAA ticked.
World detail at Medium
MSAA x4
AF turned off in AC but at x16 in Radeon GPU settings
Shadows 1024
Reflections 1024 - Two faces per frame
Smart VR mirrors at 256 high setting

I set the G2 to 60Hz and then Content Manager automatically locks the max frames to 60fps
Windows key - Settings - Mixed Reality - Headset Display
Change it from 90Hz to 60Hz
thanks for the tip 60 fps and near monitor quality image very nice sol 2.2 and rain now very enjoyable and smooth

It looks like Seb's Aston Martin doesn't have the yellow T-cam, which is really weird because what I assume is the texture file for the T-cam has the yellow coloring.

The helmet doesnt work with the latest version of the car aka v3 it uses a new helmet model so all the helmets dont work and become the default ones

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back