Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack

Skins Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack 1.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
There are templates for all RSS cars on RSS website, the very same where you bought the car. If you bought it, that is. If you didn't then you don't have much use for either templates or this skin pack.

There are templates for all RSS cars on RSS website, the very same where you bought the car. If you bought it, that is. If you didn't then you don't have much use for either templates or this skin pack.
So the template I have is:

What skins pack is compatible with that template?
Thanks

You are not making sense. Those are templates for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021, the very same car this skin pack is for.

What do you even mean with skins pack being compatible with template?

Last edited:
hi, not trying to come across as a dick but is this fully updated? thanks.
Are you fully updated? JK

The pack is an ongoing project that will feature many creators from the community. It's about ~95% finished at this point I'd say, but if modders want to keep creating great F1 content for this mod, then I'll make sure to feature it. All I'm gonna say is that if you'd choose to use the individual skins instead of just using any version of the pack, you're making a huge mistake and are missing out on a lot of content. It pains me to see people not using the pack at times since I know that they're VRAM is getting filled and they're not getting any helmets, gloves, crews, and a lists of hundreds of other optimizations and features.

Last edited:
I am using the RSS 2021 championship season but after installing these skins,the normal skins are used instead .

Do I paste these into the other cars or is there some other way?

P.S. Don't worry,I deleted the skins and reinstalled.

My fault.

Last edited:
Are you fully updated? JK

The pack is an ongoing project that will feature many creators from the community. It's about ~95% finished at this point I'd say, but if modders want to keep creating great F1 content for this mod, then I'll make sure to feature it. All I'm gonna say is that if you'd choose to use the individual skins instead of just using any version of the pack, you're making a huge mistake and are missing out on a lot of content. It pains me to see people not using the pack at times since I know that they're VRAM is getting filled and they're not getting any helmets, gloves, crews, and a lists of hundreds of other optimizations and features.
Thanks. Yeah i downloaded it earlier today as the pack you put here plus the other pack you did with the tyres. Thank you for this and everyone that did the skins. They're great. Hotlapping Portimao, can't wait for the race.

TheSourceOfTheNile updated Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.10:
- Updated Gasly, Hamilton, Leclerc, Mazespin, Norris, Perez, Sainz, and Tsunoda helmets with new helmet maps by @JSoria
- Updated Norris and Sainz helmets to Imola spec
- Updated Aston Martin to Imola spec by @Qtaro
- Updated gloves specular maps by modifying MAT_white.dds for all skins
- Updated Aston Martin Previews

View attachment 471093
View attachment 471094

Read the rest of this update entry...

TheSourceOfTheNile updated Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Polls for Users

Hey all! Since this is a community skin pack I wanted to get some feedback from you all on an upcoming update for two questions. The polls for the questions will be below.

Should we or not have Mission Winnow logos on the Ferrari?
https://www.strawpoll.me/45249612

Should I make the AlphaTauri skin a little bit more blue?
https://www.strawpoll.me/45249629

The polls will close next week before the start of the Monaco GP, so get your answers in!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Should add these Red Bull and Alpha Tauri versions instead:

Both look much better than the current versions IMO.

Should add these Red Bull and Alpha Tauri versions instead:

Both look much better than the current versions IMO.
Oh you mean that guy who stole assets from my original AlphaTauri skin? That's gonna be a no from me. To put things into perspective, his "mod" last time I checked had less than 10 files in the skin folder; My AlphaTauri has nearly 40. If you look at his UV map, it's missing a large amount of detail and is just dirty overpaints done in 2D for his "edits" to the original skin. And to put it bluntly, I didn't just put over 60 hours of work into making my AT skin just to include somebody else's work in the pack. The pack will always include my version of the AT skin that I make each year, regardless of who else does it. That way I make sure that the work I did during my very busy college semester wasn't wasted.

Here's my UV in comparison to his. There's too much to mention that's incorrect, but to put it shortly, he stole all the logos from my front wing, rear wing, and forgot to put a lot of logos on the car. It also includes a lot of dirty edits around the cockpit area with ignored detail. The straight line for the blue paint around the engine cover is just straight up wrong, and the number font isn't accurate. There isn't any carbon parts on the car at all except where they were stolen, either. Plus, he didn't even bother to make a UV spec map, so the paint and carbon is just all the same shade.

I won't support this kind of "work" and have been outspoken against it publicly. It has been standard practice to ask for permission to user others work and give credit to others on RaceDepartment and ispano6 failed to do so. Apologies for the rant, but I wanted to make it publicly clear in this thread the situation of that mod and why I don't support it or want others to be using it.
mod stealing.jpg

Oh you mean that guy who stole assets from my original AlphaTauri skin? That's gonna be a no from me. To put things into perspective, his "mod" last time I checked had less than 10 files in the skin folder; My AlphaTauri has nearly 40. If you look at his UV map, it's missing a large amount of detail and is just dirty overpaints done in 2D for his "edits" to the original skin. And to put it bluntly, I didn't just put over 60 hours of work into making my AT skin just to include somebody else's work in the pack. The pack will always include my version of the AT skin that I make each year, regardless of who else does it. That way I make sure that the work I did during my very busy college semester wasn't wasted.

Here's my UV in comparison to his. There's too much to mention that's incorrect, but to put it shortly, he stole all the logos from my front wing, rear wing, and forgot to put a lot of logos on the car. It also includes a lot of dirty edits around the cockpit area with ignored detail. The straight line for the blue paint around the engine cover is just straight up wrong, and the number font isn't accurate. There isn't any carbon parts on the car at all except where they were stolen, either. Plus, he didn't even bother to make a UV spec map, so the paint and carbon is just all the same shade.

I won't support this kind of "work" and have been outspoken against it publicly. It has been standard practice to ask for permission to user others work and give credit to others on RaceDepartment and ispano6 failed to do so. Apologies for the rant, but I wanted to make it publicly clear in this thread the situation of that mod and why I don't support it or want others to be using it.
View attachment 473254
Ok sure just a suggestion, but his colors are more accurate so maybe adjusting yours like the poll mentioned would work, but his Red Bull version is way better still, colors are better and the nose looks more accurate. And its just a free skin update he made, not like he is selling it so I dont see any reason to get fussed over it.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1620587088.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1620587088.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 81
  • __custom_showroom_1620587081.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1620587081.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 76
Ok sure just a suggestion, but his colors are more accurate so maybe adjusting yours like the poll mentioned would work, but his Red Bull version is way better still, colors are better and the nose looks more accurate. And its just a free skin update he made, not like he is selling it so I dont see any reason to get fussed over it.
Here's the problem with that. I don't think that he'd want anything to do with the pack after what happened. So I don't see that happening. If you want the color of the Red Bull changed, you'd need to contact Marco17_ok about that. I want to keep his version of the car in the pack because I like the work he's done in the past and know that the work he does is incredibly detailed and top quality.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years