Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack

Skins Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack 1.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
That's looking like it'll be the plan. The poll will decide the default version in the pack and I'll include an alternate install with the other version.
What I have in my F1 2021 pack for the RSS 2020 is 4 Ferrari skins in the same pack without an alternate install
1620606150225.png

What I have in my F1 2021 pack for the RSS 2020 is 4 Ferrari skins in the same pack without an alternate install
View attachment 473337
That's possible, but I want the 20 car grids to just work right out of the box without any fiddling with grids in CM or anything. I want to keep it as simple as possible because so many people are using the pack, some of which can't even pick the skins for a grid if they're using normal AC.

That's possible, but I want the 20 car grids to just work right out of the box without any fiddling with grids in CM or anything. I want to keep it as simple as possible because so many people are using the pack, some of which can't even pick the skins for a grid if they're using normal AC.
I cant even imagine not using content manager. It makes everything so much better. I appreciate your time in putting this pack together.

I see now, your right thought with so many people using the pack you need to accommodate them all, but like @chas1723 said, most people do use content manager

After installing the pack there is an empty skin called "Desktop.Ini" that shows up in the skin list. Looking in the skin folder there is no such folder but it shows up when choosing a skin in CM. CM also gives a little warning but otherwise it all works. Any idea where this comes from?

Update:
Today (the day after installing, so after restarting the PC) the skin has disappeared. Really strange

Last edited:
TheSourceOfTheNile updated Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.11:
- Updated Aston Martin to Azerbaijan GP spec by @Qtaro
- Updated Ferrari to French GP spec by @Ferrari2016
- Updated Williams to French GP sepc by @Conguito_
- Updated Aston Martin, Ferrari, and Williams previews
- Updated ACSHPRH real helmet models by @Marco17_ok
- Updated Alonso, Verstappen, and Vettel helmets by @JSoria
- Updated Mercedes/Aston Martin windscreen and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing