Cars Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, already bought it...
But it’s worth the money!
Only thing I’m a bit disappointed is, the promised liveries are not included (yet).
Name and number are there, just not that beautiful livery...
Don't worry, I'm sure the community skin pack will be available here in a couple of days!

I updated and uploaded my Pirelli tirepack. :geek:
Fell free to use it on your skins and download it here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pirelli-tirepack-for-rss-formula-cars-1k-2k.16129/
tires_preview_v2-jpg.243057

Damn, already bought it...
But it’s worth the money!
Only thing I’m a bit disappointed is, the promised liveries are not included (yet).
Name and number are there, just not that beautiful livery...

Don't worry, I'm sure the community skin pack will be available here in a couple of days!
Hi :)
Yes sorry guys,
we found the strangest of bugs regarding impacts, in almost 5 years modifying this game I personally have never seen this issue before, took almost 5hrs this morning to solve,
so been delayed,
currently have this new steering wheel to apply to RF2 DEV, these tires to create the new tire compounds to create for the pack,
the community liveries to check and upload and also the templates to add more PSD to, sorry about the delays,
it is all getting done as we speak hopefully in the next 48hrs these things should all be uploaded and final :)

don't know if its mentioned before but when you create new previews in CM on the s1 version the halo shows up in the preview ????

don't know if its mentioned before but when you create new previews in CM on the s1 version the halo shows up in the preview ????
Yes sorry,
I have asked Ilja Jusupov to take a look at updating CM with animation preview options :)

ok and the tire color change did not make it in to the final version? why not I saw lots of work on the tires inter full wets etc????
they are going to be added into a pack and uploaded , we discussed this before you said it was fine lol :D

May I ask a dumb question?
What is the S1 version about?
The standard car by default loads the Halo,
so all the AI will load with the Halo, its possible with animations to switch it on and off,
but the AI always wear the Halo,
the S1 has no Halo as default, so no AI use it, just incase some oldskool guys want a race without it, in replays it wont show the halos on any cars but on the standard car it will show in replays if you deactivate it or not :)

whoops my bad guys the car is bloody freakin fantastic thanks so much for all the dedication and hard work I am in love again just like the 2017 car

The standard car by default loads the Halo,
so all the AI will load with the Halo, its possible with animations to switch it on and off,
but the AI always wear the Halo,
the S1 has no Halo as default, so no AI use it, just incase some oldskool guys want a race without it, in replays it wont show the halos on any cars but on the standard car it will show in replays if you deactivate it or not :)
Thx for the answer.
As it’s a 2018 spec car I will only use the standard version, although I despise that hideous halo thing...
Simracers are a strange bunch. :D

Simracing is a strange thing...
In the KTM (not an easy car, by all means) on Nords Tourists I’m well into alien territory (6:55), but with this car I feel totally estranged...
I’m getting old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back