Cars Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats all this :confused:
custom_showroom_1521939978.jpg
Haha very cool! But now I have to make a new dashboard ;) my new wheel isn't ready yet so will just use the old one until I get time to finish it

Difference between s1?
Also i haven't got PP effects on. The lights on wheel fade away depending which way i'm facing on track, so cant see my DRS light sometimes.

Okay. Gave the car a spin. It is of course 10/10 as far as content goes, but I like to criticize everything (constructively, of course) so I will give you a bit of feedback. Nothing groundbreaking of course and visual mostly.
  • The carbon material in the cockpit is too reflective. A matter finish would look better in my opinion. One of the best open wheel interiors otherwise.
  • The steering wheel itself looks good but the dash looks a bit low-res, the "point" in the delta timing is way to the right and overall there is not enough information on it. The new wheel is welcome, but the old dash was better. Stuff like tyre temps are crucial to these cars.
Wonderful car, I am looking forward to the many many kilometers we will spend together. Thank you RSS and everyone involved. Can't wait for my skin in the community skin pack :)

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2018_ks_barcelona_25-3-118-21-41-14.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2018_ks_barcelona_25-3-118-21-43-14.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2018_ks_barcelona_25-3-118-21-43-58.jpg

Last edited:
I can't seem to get my server online. I can see it in the list, but it says "Can’t load any information: server did not respond in given time."
If anyone knows the reason, just let me know and the server will be up for today.

You guys have outdone yourself.

Thing is a beauty even with halo.

The sound is just wow.
Exterior sounds could fool lot of people that its real thing downshifts are amazing.

So far only driven with halo on and its not that bad from onboard,

These cars are so quick its unreal
Requires focus of hawk and reflex of cheetah to drive fast.

Massive congrats! Huge improvement over the (already great) FH17! Pretty much every niggle i had with the old one has vanished - and visually its just a far more dynamic looking thing.
Only had time for a few max fuel Barca laps, but the speed is already astonishing, seems like a tangible increase from the last one. Can't wait to have more time to really push it properly.

IePLzJ4h.jpg

4G4h3w2h.jpg

eLpz98jh.jpg

Oq11Apbh.jpg

Also, great to confirm the halo is basically invisible with VR, outside of the pits i forgot it was there completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%