Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

So what happens when 2018 rolls in? Will this mod be updated to new 2018 specs?

I've been racing on server with friends that host each race along with the F1 calander. So be nice to continue that into 2018 :)

Please no halo hehe

f1-british-gp-2016-sebastian-vettel-ferrari-sf16-h-running-the-halo-cockpit-cover.jpg
lol if they add that im just not gonna download the update, t doesnt help me in any way, a f1nose isnt gonna fly through the screen for me and the extra geometry is bad for performance.

but someone will be like, b-but you need the new physics its a simulation. screw that, ill copy the kn2 for the current car and rename any parts with changed names in content manager. If they add the visor windshield thing then I wouldnt have a problem.

If they added both then we all win

Still find it weird that the windshield didnt win, dozens of documented cases of it bouncing 20mm rounds and smaller 12.7mm 50cal rounds in fighter jets. The kinetic force has to be way higher on those compared to this halo with a limited area of effect.

damn that actually does look nice
Everything on the chassis currently is to specifications including the S2 we have the documentation for the halo safety device , car looks great really clean , but like I say unsure of the plans as of yet , the team really busy with other projects behind the scenes :)

It's not even funny how much better this car drives and how much better the FFB is compared to Kunos SF70-H

I being saying that for day1.. the kuno kids go bat s**t crazy when i say that.
The only way i can describe it, its like its missing half the physics (not enough mechanical grip). Feels completely off.
It had some weird lag in the low gears. There was aupdate to fix it.. but felt the same
The aliens can just barely get the same time in the 42s at spa.. but thats at optimal setting. Then the f2004 is getting 40s... fecking bs

Last edited:
Did you go on it lol ? :D

I had a go but there was no audio sound and the FFB felt weak. Car was also not quite set up, delivery was set to low, only did a lap on delivery high and crashed on that one. They had a oculus rift though but did not use it anymore because it made people sick. I asked for it but they had to restart the game etc. and since I had a few laps in I didn't try it anymore.

But they said they would provide the track as download once it was more polished. Max had a time of 1:49.7 on their leaderboard (1:51 on the exact live video), so he improved a bit. Will be nice to try it once it's out !

Reactions: CC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back