Formula FG Championship Season 6

Is there somewilling willing to paint a car for me? I have literally no tools and knowhow anymore of how this all works...
I've got no idea, too. I would like to modify my helmet, I finally replaced my black-fire helmet.
Even better, if someone could give me a template + a reference file of a Schumacher helmet, ideally one of his white ones. Mine has some similarities.

I'll update this table later. Keranen looks to be getting #14 and #15, while Jawz are a new entrant so they'd get #16 and #17 currently, unless @Aidan Keranen wants to give them another pair of numbers.
I'm going to have to re-read what the deal would be, I gave the slot to Jawz at the end of S5 so I'm not entirely sure. If they were going to take the KM numbers for S6 then they're the continuation, so I'll chase that up

I mean, since there are plenty of slots, just keep KM as KM and have Jawz in a new slot. Since you gave the slot and not the team rewards for S5 shouldn't be concerned by it.

What we have so far.
1695849799481.png

3 team spaces available for anyone to pick. Two driver names to be confirmed and a few engine, tyre choices. Keranen and Jawz team colours are placeholders with their previous team colours.

We dont even know the engine values :D so we need the teams first, then they all need to choose engines, then there will be the randomization and then we can plan the buys. Also in your previous post, you forgot to write to our team the Mercedes engine
Mercedes will be added
I couldn't find anywhere in the thread where you announced that though, hence why it was missing.

If anyone else knows more about their team than is written on the post and wants it added, tell me and I can make the changes.

Mercedes will be added
I couldn't find anywhere in the thread where you announced that though, hence why it was missing.

If anyone else knows more about their team than is written on the post and wants it added, tell me and I can make the changes.
Mercedes star on the nosecone, p2 where he unveiled the livery.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.2%