Formula FG Championship Season 6

With 6 teams so far, we still have 5(?) team spaces and not really any interest currently.
Is it worth creating replaceable Manager-driven B-Teams? Force them to use a poor tyre and a low-roll Tier 3 engine and have team managers drive them. The drivers can club together to work out a spending strategy for those teams where needed.
A bit like Team Keranen in Season 5 which was created out of necessity more than anything. If a new manager comes along mid-season and wants to join the game, they can take over one of these teams, including whatever money it has earned and points scored, but crucially they can then sign new contracts with tyre and engine companies if wanted.
It would be better if some drivers would have also a team, and if we will have more players than they can choose to stay as driver or be a manager.

It would be better if some drivers would have also a team, and if we will have more players than they can choose to stay as driver or be a manager.
i would also consider dropping the restriction under rule 6.1 in this case, at least while the driver shortage lasts.

Last edited:
Oh yeah that's absolutely the plan if needed. I think @Töttös Dani was asking about running a team and we'll absolutely take that further.
I'm more interested in restarting the series than necessarily following every regulation to the letter, just because soon enough they'll be changed out anyway.

I dunno if anyone has heard from Tim at all?

Last edited:
Current lineup. (Definitely posted by @Aidan Keranen in this thread yeah 100% it was him and not me getting bored one evening hahahahahaha)
1694196049740.png

Still waiting for @The Damson Destroyer and @Tim.E to be confirmed somewhere.

Last edited:
Teammates with Nathan... Do i remember it correctly, that we've been teammates in FFG in soome early season? I remember a horrible season with a team change in the middle of it and a surprise backmarker result with the new team.

Its all kinda fuzzy, though

Razor I believe.. ah no, you joined Razor mid-way through S2 when BRT left, you left Razor ahead of S3 and Nathan took your seat and won the title
and then we both joined Razor for S4

Last edited:
Latest rumours have it that BRT have intensified testing a hovercar prototype, as has already been seen way back in season 1. It is to be doubted that it'll comply with the rules, but BRT owner Kederer is known for trying to find any possible loophole.

Rich Energy DTK Racing make track debut
DTK Racing's new car was driven for the first time by drivers Lutz and Töttös in a Shakedown at Donington Park.

Lutz #3
1694803405790.jpeg

1694803413888.jpeg

Töttös #4
1694803438791.jpeg

1694803448906.jpeg

The team would like to thank @kedy89 for these fantastic spy shots and Bridgestone, for allowing us to use Pirelli tyres for the Shakedown due to supply issues.

Last edited:
Rich Energy DTK Racing make track debut
DTK Racing's new car was driven for the first time by drivers Lutz and Töttös in a Shakedown at Donington Park.

Lutz #3
View attachment 694652
View attachment 694653

Töttös #4
View attachment 694654

View attachment 694655

The team would like to thank @kedy89 for these fantastic spy shots and Bridgestone, for allowing us to use Pirelli tyres for the Shakedown due to supply issues.
Breaking news: NLE manager Buurlage diagnosed with severe skill issue in the brain as the team has still not managed to apply paint on an actual car.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%