Formula FG Championship Season 6

As according to how they've been done previously, champ gets #1, teammate #2 then constructors championship positions after that
1692806900343.png

So will I be #3 and #4 then as James is sticking at 2KF1?

So what's the current plan? Update the first post and keep waiting or start or try and do some pre-season testing with who we have and get those images and posts to try and encourage more people in?

Do we go for junior teams if required to fill out the grid?

i'll get everything sorted and setup the first post and maybe start some pre-season stuff
we're fairly close to having enough to fill out a grid, again i'm stipulating that managers can drive - for anyone
and in the interests of a grid moving along I won't enforce restrictions on them for a while, maybe I'll instead offer bonuses for those that do step aside etc

Let's tag a bunch of people who might be interested. Are you up for a forum-based F1 Manager game with fully simulated and commentated race broadcasts?
@Kas. @Sasha Jednak @Andri Luka @Omer Said @FinFan @Ruttman98 @LebJe252 @Ole Marius Myrvold @brc19 @oldwolf @Smartbean @oorjit07 @Dovi design @Rob Sharp @Matthew Allington @Tim.E @TTupsi @Slyfrequency @The_Laskinator @Jan Larsen @RockRacing77
I have been waiting ages for something like this to happen again... count me in and keep me updated! :thumbsup:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 544 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 343 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 363 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 183 23.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 214 27.0%
Back