Formula FG Championship Season 6

Second tag wave.
Hi forum game players. I saw that you play other forum games on RD. This is a multiplayer forum management game, where there will be commentated races on youtube, I wanted to invite you to be a manager of a team or a race driver. You can read the rules in the first post on this thread. If you want to see the older seasons, you can find them with the same name on the Racedepartment, or if you search it in google.

@LebJe252 @Shovas @FinFan @Ruttman98 @LebJe252 @Dzul @Peppelino @adria @Jolero02 @brc19 @Tom Fitch @JeroenH @Sasha Jednak @the_sigman @Slyfrequency

Last edited:
Falcon Motorsport @Benutzername 's car reveal:

Falcon.jpg

Last edited:
Will money and contracts or anything like that carry over from the last time for teams/drivers, or is this a good chance to just do a soft reset and treat this as a reboot with historical records and only records still carrying over?

DTK Racing will use this opportunity to announce @rubaru has joined this one-time Constructors Championship winning outfit. The team has the most Race Wins, Points and Wins in a Season in Formula FG history. We hope that rubaru can continue to add to this legacy!
Probably will carry over because I want to maintain data for the actual economy reset. Plan being that teams actually will start with different amounts of money in the new game style

I think in the first season we were able to be a driver and team manager at the same time, that could help a bit.

IIRC i wasnt even driving for my own team, which was kinda strange

@Aidan Keranen @kedy89 i would assume you both have the most experience with gp4 so hopefully someone can help me out

i'm fiddling around with gptweaker/gptweaker reloaded in gp4 (non-CSM) adjusting some tyre positions but whatever i try they just won't apply in game. i've checked the log and while it seems to go over other tweaker parameters it never recognizes the tyre changes, for the last 3/4 hours i've been going over the ini's and the path files to see if there's an error in the coding but i can't find anything wrong, so i'm going proper crazy now, hopefully someone has an idea

Ahhhm, I won't lie I still have to figure out which PC I'm using to run FFG again - as such I haven't familiarised myself with all the files.
But there should be a tyrepos.ini or something like that right? So finding the location data of the wheels in the gptweaker then individually placing them in the .ini file is how I think I did it.
Of course I may be completely wrong :roflmao:

Ahhhm, I won't lie I still have to figure out which PC I'm using to run FFG again - as such I haven't familiarised myself with all the files.
But there should be a tyrepos.ini or something like that right? So finding the location data of the wheels in the gptweaker then individually placing them in the .ini file is how I think I did it.
Of course I may be completely wrong :roflmao:
jup, i got to that stage, actively editing the tyre position in-game and saving the coordinates after, it's the tyrepos.ini that apparently just doesn't want to be read on startup :unsure:

jup, i got to that stage, actively editing the tyre position in-game and saving the coordinates after, it's the tyrepos.ini that apparently just doesn't want to be read on startup :unsure:
Might be another tyrepos.ini then, I seem to remember there being more than one.

Hmm Im wondering will the races be recorded in 1080p or 1440p this time ?
Depends if I get GP4 working on my newer PC or not

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Forum trophies