Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder guys, you can vote for up to 2 or 3 answers in those questions. Answering with only one (especially when it's yours) doesn't look amazing.
Also, you're not banned from voting for your own team/drivers/designs, just don't completely fill your response with them.

Exclusive look inside Fantastic Racing Team HQ... :whistling:
Waiting-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-17-1.gif

(Just kidding, I've got F1 Fantasy to keep the FRT name busy! :p)

I had the season review written, just needed a bit more text and the pictures..
then somehow I lost the tab, and the draft, which was saved, somehow unsaved.
I'd promise this weekend, but that's unlikely. However, I can reveal that the likely start time for Season 6 to be roughly around 13th June - 27th June. So even if the season wrap up takes a bit longer, and the S6 thread isn't here yet, you have a rough deadline! hop onto it. :thumbsup:

I had the season review written, just needed a bit more text and the pictures..
then somehow I lost the tab, and the draft, which was saved, somehow unsaved.
I'd promise this weekend, but that's unlikely. However, I can reveal that the likely start time for Season 6 to be roughly around 13th June - 27th June. So even if the season wrap up takes a bit longer, and the S6 thread isn't here yet, you have a rough deadline! hop onto it. :thumbsup:
i send out my rvnw-04 boomerang out months ago and it still hasnt returned, back to the drawing table it is then...

Oi, I know from personal experience that hosting a forum game alongside all the other stuff that’s going on irl isn’t as easy as it sometimes seems. Give the man a break please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back