Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bloody surprise. McNamara still hasn't retired - which is pure bovine excrement, and we have a terrible result for no reason other than cattle feces.

we switched to the "make 10 stops with both drivers" sponsor for this race...
its still better then we switch to slick in rain , or if the car fails then we go + lap because we want to have proper analysis

What a bloody surprise. McNamara still hasn't retired - which is pure bovine excrement, and we have a terrible result for no reason other than cattle feces.
McNamara The Game

Last edited by a moderator:
we switched to the "make 10 stops with both drivers" sponsor for this race...
I was like "really?! wtf!" :O_o: on the radio when Tobi ordered both of us in for the first unscheduled stop, then the second unscheduled stop I was beside myself with rage within the cockpit :mad: and come the third extra pit stop Tobi finally managed to reveal this "brilliant" strategy :cautious:

That sponsor money better be bloody worth it as it cost me my 7th place in the chamionship and in the constructors we dropped from 6th to 8th and that after starting from 3rd on the grid :rolleyes: -facepalm-

This season isn't what I or the team wanted, but still feeling great about the end and eventual P4 in the standings, that was pretty much ruled out a couple of races ago!

Huge congrats and thanks to Aidan for this season and also congrats to James for the title!

I was like "really?! wtf!" :O_o: on the radio when Tobi ordered both of us in for the first unscheduled stop, then the second unscheduled stop I was beside myself with rage within the cockpit :mad: and come the third extra pit stop Tobi finally managed to reveal this "brilliant" strategy :cautious:

That sponsor money better be bloody worth it as it cost me my 7th place in the chamionship and in the constructors we dropped from 6th to 8th and that after starting from 3rd on the grid :rolleyes: -facepalm-
I hobestly thought i was sent back to hold off other drivers ro get you in a better position.
Later i learned that we both stopped that often.

Usual Interlagos chaos, was hoping to do better in my almost local race, but aquaplanning's a b****

Now that the season is over, our mildly successful organization (not last, woo!) is looking for a driver, once again. Hopefully now that we have proven what we can do once every five races, the search will be fructiferous. Besides...
Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.02 - 14.52.48.39.png

...the spanking new #19 is every bit of a looker as its predecessor. ;)

It has been done, flawless 'points finishing' season.

But in all seriousness, 2KF1 and our stallion sponsors have gone far and beyond this season to provide a solid reliable car for s5, may s6 provide the same.

Now to spend the excess incoming cash at the nearest bar I can find with team in co.

Such a lovely way to finish the season. A big thanks to Keranen Motorsports for their services all season. Also a big thanks to my teammate for the continuous support throughout the season. Really looking forward to taking over the managerial role again.

I hobestly thought i was sent back to hold off other drivers ro get you in a better position.
Later i learned that we both stopped that often.
Well, what should I say...
d690cbb35e4b2d522bdda7e5c8322f0f1edbf0ddb778bd3f273b6dfe0743824a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 91 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%